GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

TheSkeptic

Ready to race!
Nice. Does it affect passenger knee positioning? I was going to go with this but then decided to go with the Rennline Phone clip. It's a little higher. Very happy with it.

Yeah, there's just no way to not impact the passenger side with this kind of mount. Since I'm the only one in the car more than half the time, though, it's not a problem overall.

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
Installed an ST rear sway bar with Moog end links. No matter what some sites (including ST) say, this bar fits the Mk7.5 facelift cars. The complete install took about 90 minutes, The hardest part for me was aligning the lower end link bolts into the control arm, otherwise it was cake using two jackstands in the rear. I feel a little more vibration but it corners almost perfectly flat. It's a great improvement for very little money.

ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Installed a Westfalia tow hitch including tow module about a month ago.
6AE58E0F-4793-4D2A-B71F-A9DEBF96127E.jpeg
22596EF3-242F-4A91-8C3A-79AA004D3B5A.jpeg

Started towing today. Max 1600kg on a Mexican GTI. Engine and DSG ECUs, ESP recognize the trailer and adjust accordingly.
4A40FF70-5C64-436E-8EBA-C7DE21CAAA0B.jpeg

projectTVMK7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Audi A3
Finally got to install the HPA OEM+ IS38 I ordered during Black Friday! It wasn't that bad of an installation process except for removing the oil return line from the engine block (PITA + lots of cursing)!
Now waiting on my tune from EQT once they're back from vacation.
20191223_205926.jpg

20191228_192052.jpg

Tooly

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI Autobahn
Sigh. :confused:

All it's done here is piss rain for the last month. Jealous of you SoCal guys with your year round summer tires and shinny paint

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Sigh. :confused:

All it's done here is piss rain for the last month. Jealous of you SoCal guys with your year round summer tires and shinny paint

It's rained a lot in Phoenix the last 3 weeks and Phoenix gets the most sunny days of any city. It's not uncommon to not rain for 3 months.

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
20191231_180600.jpg

Had Eibach springs, Koni adjustable struts, and BFI engine/trans mounts installed as well as an alignment done. Car handles so much better than before.

dequardo

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
‘21 GLI Autobahn GLI
Used Trinova interior detailer for the first time. FINALLY a true matte finish spray. Does not streak at all, even on the snake skin plastic pieces (19 GTI) and leaves the dash, etc. panels look like they came from the factory. Has UV protectant. Highly recommended.

83A05926-BC2B-4AEE-A107-4D2657860FCB.jpeg

Total1

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
15 GTI Autobahn 6MT
I like the reflection from the bumper. Looks like teeth. The sway bar is nice also. ?

I was thinking about wrapping it to get rid of the chrome :ROFLMAO:. Not sure if I should go for matted silver, carbon fiber, or matted black.