GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Franco516 build

Francoleon91

Drag Racing Champion
ebay score / winter project : 986 brembo brakes. What color should i paint them? red? meh... Yellow? maybe but too mcdonalds.. silver or black? possibly.. uhmmm

Attachments

• 1B8C3F0F-F5B3-4346-884A-13F33246822B.jpg
    1B8C3F0F-F5B3-4346-884A-13F33246822B.jpg
    527.9 KB · Views: 114

torga

Autocross Champion
Nah go full send with the McBrembo kit and call up Mickey D's for a sponsorship.

torga

Autocross Champion
yeah yellow with black porsche logo would be sweet but silver with red logo would look sick too.. ?
Silver with red would be nice, but gold with red would be my choice. Something about red cars with gold calipers is just silky.
BrakesFinished1_zpsdbdb2106.jpg

Tony48

Go Kart Champion

Francoleon91

Drag Racing Champion
Yeah those yellows look awesome Tony. its decided, Im gonna do yellow with black porsche logo.Still need to get them sand blasted maybe this weekend ill drop em off at my buddies shop.

Francoleon91

Drag Racing Champion
26psi on the GTX3071r from 3k all the way to 65k this morning. 0 knock on all cylinders thanks to meth. This curve got me all siked. ☺
last log.JPG

Francoleon91

Drag Racing Champion
also, for comparison purposes. These are 3 logs on 3 different days and all different roads, all yielding very similar results on Virrtual Dyno. Real dyno after Xmas.
last3.JPG

Francoleon91

Drag Racing Champion
DYNO RESULTS ARE IN!!

Took the GTI to the real dyno this past weekend with a few other MK6's from my area. Went in with low expectations, hoping for 420WHP but came out with EXACTLY what I really wanted. 3 pulls all together and kept making more power each time. Shout out to Stratified for making my car fucking awesome and saving it from my last tuners failure. Check out the pics and youtube video from the dyno sesh.

IMG_7027.png

IMG_7063.png

Attachments

• IMG_7058.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 134

torga

Autocross Champion
Congrats, dude!! Those are some excellent numbers!

Francoleon91

Drag Racing Champion
Thanks guys. Goes to show u can make good power with these cars and not spend absurd amounts of money. turbo, intercooler and meth.

Last edited: