GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

5150 Will take your money and not give you a tune.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Real question for 5150 here: why don't you just lock out e-tune sales when you are that busy? It's what other tuners do. A customer would much rather see "e-tuning not currently available due to high customer demand" than find out after the fact. If it's been an ongoing problem for 2+ years, you really should have solved it by now, no? Not trying to troll you guys here, but as a business, you should be making the customer a priority, even when that means cutting off a revenue stream when you can't provide the product you're selling. In the long run, you'll do better by earning customer trust. It sucks to see a good tuner sabotaged by disorganization or bad practices.

5150 Racing

Ready to race!
Real question for 5150 here: why don't you just lock out e-tune sales when you are that busy? It's what other tuners do. A customer would much rather see "e-tuning not currently available due to high customer demand" than find out after the fact. If it's been an ongoing problem for 2+ years, you really should have solved it by now, no? Not trying to troll you guys here, but as a business, you should be making the customer a priority, even when that means cutting off a revenue stream when you can't provide the product you're selling. In the long run, you'll do better by earning customer trust. It sucks to see a good tuner sabotaged by disorganization or bad practices.
we've caught up pretty well recently
i dont advertise much so the influx is lower
got a few going now that are almost done or waiting on logs
Much more managable now that i have a place to work as well

thanks for the input, its got nothing to do with revenue stream.
i make more tuning a car on the dyno in 2 hours than an Etune over how ever log
i do 2-3 cars a day on the dyno when were busy, i can rarely get 2 logs a week from people

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
Man I love maestro :p

Good luck OP. Good luck 5150.

- Ian brother come to ville so I can gap u xD

My favorite part about maestro is how it's kept so up to date, and the really helpful menu info screens that describe exactly what you're looking at. How about that graphical modeling?? =)

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
I love how you have to use a Windows laptop that always requires system updates and always has a dead battery... :ROFLMAO:
To be fair, you can use a windows tablet. But if your laptop always has a dead battery, then your windows tablet likely does also.

vw671

Autocross Newbie
To be fair, you can use a windows tablet. But if your laptop always has a dead battery, then your windows tablet likely does also.

LOL..I bought a Windows tablet just for Eurodyne and it still sucked...Went Cobb.

Last edited:

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
The ability to fine tune yourself and use the sliders is priceless to me. But not everyone needs that or would even use it to the potential of its intent but we sure do ;)