GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS/WTT(MN): Titan 7 T-R10 18x8.5 et44 with Continental ExtremeContact Sport

Born_Into_This

Ready to race!
Car(s)
18 R
Used for one season, very low miles and super clean. Few small chips on the faces from street driving, never tracked.

Titan 7 T-R10 with center cap
18x8.5 et44
Satin Titanium
57.1mm bore for MK7 (newer versions require rings)
18.4lbs
Total weight with tire is 41.4lbs per corner!
Ceramic coated (CQuartz)

Continental ExtremeContact Sport (near new, center rib still protrudes)
245/40R18 XL

Also including a set of Titanium lug bolts!

$2300 for the set picked up in Minnesota, will ship if you pay for packing+shipping

Will trade for 18" or 19" Pretorias or Englishtowns with tires + cash

Last edited:

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Awesome wheels. Where were you 3 months ago? :p

Glws

Zachy

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2017 VW Golf GTI S
I live in Grand Forks ND and make trips to Minneapolis every other month. Price looks fair to me but sadly I can’t afford them outright and all I have for trade would be my 2017 GTI stock wheels (Austin’s I think?)

Born_Into_This

Ready to race!
Car(s)
18 R
I live in Grand Forks ND and make trips to Minneapolis every other month. Price looks fair to me but sadly I can’t afford them outright and all I have for trade would be my 2017 GTI stock wheels (Austin’s I think?)

Not looking for Austins, need Englishtowns or Pretorias to go back to stock appearance. If you sell your set and are still interested let me know, I'm sure these will be around until the weather is nice enough to use them.

Zachy

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2017 VW Golf GTI S
Not looking for Austins, need Englishtowns or Pretorias to go back to stock appearance. If you sell your set and are still interested let me know, I'm sure these will be around until the weather is nice enough to use them.
I hear ya man. You’ve got sold on titan7 though.