GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Show us your MK7

aroundomaha

Ready to race!
Greetings, fellow Omahan! Love the red!
I love the red just wish I'd gotten the limited slip differential. Quick question! I checked out your Flickr and you had a C30 on there. Is that yours? I almost bought a C30 while shopping last year. Love the form factor (just not the shifter).

Slipstream

loweritonh&rsports.com
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I love the red just wish I'd gotten the limited slip differential. Quick question! I checked out your Flickr and you had a C30 on there. Is that yours? I almost bought a C30 while shopping last year. Love the form factor (just not the shifter).

It was - I traded it in for the GTI a couple of years ago. It was an awesome looking car with an even better sound (T5s sound amazing uncorked) but it was getting old and I was going to need something with four doors in the near future. The GTI is dramatically better in almost every possible way. (y)

Drys

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
'15 GSW TDI
My wagen in the woods.

Jarbear

Ready to race!
I'm itching to hit another track day, Thill West is my favorite. What org groups do you normally go with? Definitely need more VWs.

I'm going back this coming weekend and this time for the West configuration! I usually go through SpeedSf, good people running the events. At least from what I've experienced. I'm waiting for them to set up a weekend on the 5 mile course at THill.