GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Big Turbo GTI v. R Upgrade

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Are you off your fucking meds? Not sure why you would be such a dick towards me as we have never encountered one another and I've been more than helpful to a lot of forum members.

That was uncalled for, but you can also be a jerk sometimes. Maybe we all need to be a little nicer around here?

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
That was uncalled for, but you can also be a jerk sometimes. Maybe we all need to be a little nicer around here?

How was that uncalled for when I was attacked first? Yeah, I can be a jerk but that's only in defense. I don't go calling people out on the forum.

BlackDog68, I see you removed your post and agreed to what Jimlloyd40 has said so I will do the same.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
How was that uncalled for when I was attacked first? Yeah, I can be a jerk but that's only in defense. I don't go calling people out on the forum.

BlackDog68, I see you removed your post and agreed to what Jimlloyd40 has said so I will do the same.

What he said was uncalled for.

You can be pretty abrasive, as can I, so I'm working to be nicer. Maybe take a step back and try to be nicer.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
lol.. I've had that fartknocker on mute for months, and I hardly mute ANYONE.

My feelings are so hurt. KevinC has put me on his ignore list for months now. What am I going to do now?

To be honest, I really don't care. KevinC has contributed nothing to the community but being a troll on here and he got mad because I called him out on his bullshit so now I'm on his ignore list.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
My feelings are so hurt. KevinC has put me on his ignore list for months now. What am I going to do now?

To be honest, I really don't care. KevinC has contributed nothing to the community but being a troll on here and he got mad because I called him out on his bullshit so now I'm on his ignore list.

He's on my ignore list. He adds nothing to any thread.

BlackDog68

Ready to race!
Car(s)
16 GTI autobahn dsg

I woke up a t 4 a.m. a realized what a shitty thing I posted, I thought it through and whatever triggered me didn't warrant my post. I'll strive to be better. JerseyDrew77 was a bigger man, I apologize.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
If you're going to BT either car then do it on the R with a DSG, it'll be a missile

Otherwise a tuned GTI (w/ the PP) is plenty quick (faster than stock R), lighter, better styling, more responsive and tossable in corners, has the sunroof, etc

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
If you're going to BT either car then do it on the R with a DSG, it'll be a missile

Otherwise a tuned GTI (w/ the PP) is plenty quick (faster than stock R), lighter, better styling, more responsive and tossable in corners, has the sunroof, etc

The last thing I want in a VW is a sunroof. I've owned 9 VAG products across 4 decades and all the sunroofs had issues. My wife still laughs about the sunroof literally being sucked off the car at 60mph on the freeway in my 83 GTI.

Last edited: