GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

Phur

Autocross Champion
I would say that we need some more Black Mirror episodes, but I honestly feel like we have been trapped in an episode for over three years now.

torga

Autocross Champion

Phur

Autocross Champion

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Oh boy! Goin on a bicycle camping trip with my brother this weekend. Should be lots of fun! We were supposed to do a 4 day trip for 300 miles up to Wisconsin but with covid it put a damper on our training. So now it's just 50 miles.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Black mirror was great...dubbed over shows annoy me. I wish they left it in German with subtitles, tried watching an episode and couldn't get into it.

You can change the language and it'll add english subs. I can't do dubs either, but subs aren't a problem.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
re-watched perhps one of the top 3 worst movies I've ever seen... it's on netflix, too!

Orgasmo.

torga

Autocross Champion
Black mirror was great...dubbed over shows annoy me. I wish they left it in German with subtitles, tried watching an episode and couldn't get into it.
You're the second person that Netflix defaulted this show to english dub. Why! The original format is available! Idk why Netflix does this. I can tolerate do dubs when it's animation and I can't truly make out what mouths are saying... but even still, I prefer subs.
Like sterkrazzy said, just try again in original German with English subs. The actors are so great.

torga

Autocross Champion
re-watched perhps one of the top 3 worst movies I've ever seen... it's on netflix, too!

Orgasmo.
With a title like that, I think you're lying to me.

torga

Autocross Champion
I just rewatch the same cycle of shows on repeat...
Bob's Burgers, King of the Hill, New Girl, toss a couple of animes in there for good measure. Don't really have time or interest to invest in anything else/new.
tbh I got a bit tired of Jess, but the boys are forever.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Ordered a bunch of shit for the mall crawler.

Proclip with scosche wireless charging mount

Pioneer DMH-W4660NEX wireless CarPlay receiver

Toyota Prado field monitor retrofit

Falken Wildpeak AT3w