GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
I recommend one punch man if you guys haven't watched it before.

I also cycle between; the office, parks and rec, community, supernatural, big mouth, stranger things, bobs burgers, regular show, and Futurama.

KollinWithaK

Autocross Champion
tbh I got a bit tired of Jess, but the boys are forever.

Honestly same

I recommend one punch man if you guys haven't watched it before.

I also cycle between; the office, parks and rec, community, supernatural, big mouth, stranger things, bobs burgers, regular show, and Futurama.

OPM is pretty good, I started season 2. Just haven't finished it yet. My favorites are Full Metal (Brotherhood), Hunter x Hunter, Death Note. The typical popular ones hahaha

Last edited:

Phur

Autocross Champion

Phur

Autocross Champion
Has anyone ever seen “The Greasy Strangler”?

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Honestly same

OPM is pretty good, I started season 2. Just haven't finished it yet. My favorites are Full Metal (Brotherhood), Hunter x Hunter, Death Note. The typical popular ones hahaha
I need to check out hunter x hunter. Wasn't that done by the same people that did opm?

torga

Autocross Champion
Honestly same

The OPM animation team changed from S1 and the sequences/art just weren't as crispy as the were for S1.
All the other ones you mentioned are excellent.
I need to check out hunter x hunter. Wasn't that done by the same people that did opm?
Hunter X Hunter is written the same guy who did Yu-Yu Hakusho. Madhouse did the animation for HxH (2011 anime) as well as season 1 of One-Punch Man.

The guy who wrote OPM has also done Mob Psycho 100 (highly recommend). The guy who does the art for OPM (the guy who writes it is not very good at drawing) has also done Eyeshield 21, a great manga about American football.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
The OPM animation team changed from S1 and the sequences/art just weren't as crispy as the were for S1.
All the other ones you mentioned are excellent.

Hunter X Hunter is written the same guy who did Yu-Yu Hakusho. Madhouse did the animation for HxH (2011 anime) as well as season 1 of One-Punch Man.

The guy who wrote OPM has also done Mob Psycho 100 (highly recommend). The guy who does the art for OPM (the guy who writes it is not very good at drawing) has also done Eyeshield 21, a great manga about American football.
That's what it was! Mob psycho! Thank you! Need to check it out.

torga

Autocross Champion
@torga knows more than I do
me irl when I talk about anime
JPEG_20200618_204534.png

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I couldn't get into Mob Psycho, but OPM is a favorite. The latest one I've really been enjoying is Tower of God. Season 1 just finished. It's actually South Korean instead of Japanese, or that's where the written form is from, but they're making it into a Japanese anime now. I saw 4 episodes and then decided to read the manhwa. It's a good one.

torga

Autocross Champion
I couldn't get into Mob Psycho, but OPM is a favorite. The latest one I've really been enjoying is Tower of God. Season 1 just finished. It's actually South Korean instead of Japanese, or that's where the written form is from, but they're making it into a Japanese anime now. I saw 4 episodes and then decided to read the manhwa. It's a good one.
I'm gonna start the manhwa, too. I really didn't like Bam much as a character, but the way S1 ended makes me think he's got a long way to go as a character. I love when an anime is good enough to make me wanna go and read the manga.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I'm gonna start the manhwa, too. I really didn't like Bam much as a character, but the way S1 ended makes me think he's got a long way to go as a character. I love when an anime is good enough to make me wanna go and read the manga.

Oh ya, he was dumb and useless in S1. The Bam they showed at the end of the season was after like a 7 year time skip. It gets pretty crazy. He gets some cool power ups too.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
12 year old clear bra removal. Car needs a paint correction badly

Attachments

• 57BCF25F-C766-42C6-9190-F4B9C6BC2FCF.jpeg
    57BCF25F-C766-42C6-9190-F4B9C6BC2FCF.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 73
  • 22E5E61B-EBC0-4086-85C0-EE9DBC1C3A50.jpeg
    22E5E61B-EBC0-4086-85C0-EE9DBC1C3A50.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 70