GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
I ended up finding a almost brand new otter box cooler yesterday off craigslist. Watched some test videos online and think it's more than capable for what I need.
20200630_110111.jpg

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
At the dealership for a state inspection, getting a brake flush and haldex service while I'm here 🤷‍♂️. Was gonna try and figure out the haldex on my own but lacking the work space to do it right now.

Walking around, I really like the r-line arteon interior.

jay745

At the dealership for a state inspection, getting a brake flush and haldex service while I'm here 🤷‍♂️. Was gonna try and figure out the haldex on my own but lacking the work space to do it right now.

oh wow this whole time I thought you had a GTI not an R?

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
It is a dealership. Can’t tell you how many times I had an advisor sell a power steering flush on an electric rack car. Or write up repair orders and give people loaner cars for a closed ac vent. Lol

KollinWithaK

Autocross Champion

Thought it was a GTI? Haldex is the AWD system.

Last edited:

Phur

Autocross Champion

Phur

Autocross Champion
Pro Tip: Use block ice not cubes. Will last much longer.
Pro Tip: Don’t use ice. Freeze bottled water. If you really need it to last, you can get some dry ice. Lay down a layer of frozen water bottles over that before your stuff.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Wqit

Wait what? You get rid of the gti?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
yeah i get to go back next week for the GTI inspection. not looking forward to flashing back to stock tune for emissions. might try to force readiness with stage 2 to see if i can do it...

jay745

tiguan is 4mo
I keep forgetting you had that.
yeah i get to go back next week for the GTI inspection. not looking forward to flashing back to stock tune for emissions. might try to force readiness with stage 2 to see if i can do it...
It won't work. Forcing readiness just makes the car go through the tests, it doesn't actually trick anything. You need a stock non test pipe file and o2 spacer, then you can force readiness instead of driving for 50 miles or whatever it is where the car performs the readiness tests after you clear any cels.

2012TP

Drag Racing Champion
We have a couple Yeti 110s that’ve held ice up to about a week on multiple occasions.

You should be plenty fine for a day or 2...