GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
I have the Prime card and they recently cut my limit in half due to not using it. I got an email from Chase one time offering me a 750 bonus if I opened a sapphire account. I think you had to put in like 500k of new money LMAO..

torga

Autocross Champion
I got the Amazon Prime one back in February and they give you anywhere between at least 1% and up to 5% cash back depending on what you're paying for. I'm up to $150 cash back saved up since I got it. It'll be Christmas money I think.
Nice, I do the same but I exclusively use mine on Amazon -- that 5% adds up QUICK. I use CapOne Quicksilver for everything else and that's 1.5% always.

Phur

Autocross Champion
We use a credit card for EVERYTHING ever since I had my debit card information stolen. We just pay it off every month. Points AF.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I have had a quicksilver for a few years now, no complaints. Only credit card right now. Good sized limit. Pay it off every once in a while. 🤷‍♂️ #stonks

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
A bit late to the whole headliner chat, but I got mine done minus the sunroof portion for $250 flat, looks amazing now and has a warranty. Just a small father and son upholstery shop near me. $250 included removal, install, new material, and taxes. Really couldn’t believe I waited so long before, they finished in about half a day. It was sagging around my overhead console, sun visors, rear overhead lamp and the pillars in the back next to the hatch.

Also credit unions ftw, local one gave me an awesome rate on a 2% cash back card on every single purchase. First CC and very happy with it so far