GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

eajr

Go Kart Champion
Unfortunately had to install my US Millworks mount for my stupid front plate :mad:
20200708_114116.jpg

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Unfortunately had to install my US Millworks mount for my stupid front plate :mad:
View attachment 178957
I feel ya man, same thing in Texas and I HATE it because takes away from the looks of the car. Wish I could register in my home state. I have same mount btw.

danvilla413

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 SE 6MT, '04 S2K
Welp, if ya have to have a front plate the US Milworks is the way to go. I love mine. Good thing I have off-street parking in DC. If I was street parking, I'd use the standard middle-of-the-bumper mount with one of those extra rubber frames. People don't know how to parallel park - or rather they parallel bark by feel instead of geometry and spacial reasoning.

Tooly

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI Autobahn
I've had the US Millworks one for the last 2+ years and have been happy with it. I kinda want to try the Legit Speed Designs one but because I'm in Canada they charge more for the product itself for some stupid reason.

https://legitspeed.com/

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
Stud conversion from Uro Tuning. Good for +15mm spacers. Lug nuts from Amazon. Studs torqued to 40Nm or 30ft/lbs. Dunno if I like the extended nuts; may change them out. Also put my 15mm F/R spacers back on.
IMG_6373.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_6372.JPG
    IMG_6372.JPG
    147.1 KB · Views: 110

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
What length are the studs ?

StealthGTI

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
:)

I know you said in one of your last videos you don't love loud exhausts, but when you make your video pleaseeeee open it up in 2nd and 3rd from inside and outside the car :love:.

Will do. Jake got a few fly-bys. But they weren't great shifts. My interior shots were distorted by wind noise. So, I need to devise a way to collect the sound without wind. I have ideas.

I'd love to know what kind of hitch set up that is that you have. Care to disclose?

It's an EcoHitch. Details on my website. The menu at the top of each page should point you straight to it.