GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Garages of golfmk7.com: picture thread

M3bs1

Go Kart Champion
IMG_4650.jpg

cbr600rr

Go Kart Champion
Took these pics today. My car stays clean for weeks now because I am working from home 100% of the time (pandemic). Actually, my car basically hasn't seen rain since April, and I've filled the tank all of three times since March. The bikes are getting a lot of attention though, which is a bonus.
20200705_104032.jpg

20200705_103906.jpg

(I recently completely rebuilt the forks and rear shock on the CBR)
20200612_165051.jpg

Last edited:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Man i gotta painy my garags, just old white paint. Theres oil and crap on ths floor from previous owner (must have owned fords) so im half tempted to either epoxy or do the rubber tiling. Probably tiling because it can withstand jacks and stuff but epoxy because much cheaper, but hard to do...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Man i gotta painy my garags, just old white paint. Theres oil and crap on ths floor from previous owner (must have owned fords) so im half tempted to either epoxy or do the rubber tiling. Probably tiling because it can withstand jacks and stuff but epoxy because much cheaper, but hard to do...

Sounds just like my garage. Old white paint. Even worse because it's textured popcorn all over the walls and ceiling. Stained concrete floor. But it's better than nothing.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I should just go ahead and build one.....I've evidently got the time