GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Karen Mask Rampage

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Didn't end well for her.

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Wow... how was she not taken in for psychological evaluation?

autonoob

Passed Driver's Ed
Karen is notorious for bragging about what they have and how much it costs. The ironic part is that they are totally empty inside, unhappy, miserable and have no life. She is likely suicidal with no friends and no family.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
I don't want to write a huge detailed rant about every aspect of how & why she is so wrong & out of line so I'll just state she is...F.U.B.A.R. & therefore B.V.A.....

golfdave

Autocross Champion
"white privilege" -- let's keep these stupid stigmas at least off this forum. My ears and eyes are bleeding having to hear and read about white privilege every day. As an immigrant kid I can assure you -- white privilege is bullshit.

I'm white & have lived in various parts of UK & USA.....each time I have moved I've had "you don't belong here F*** of home...from various hard core locals.....let alone being bullied at school for having blonde hair & blue eyes.

Humans will seek differences between themselves to get "one up" on others they feel inferior too or feel threatened by....basic history & observational skills will show you this.

Last edited:

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
The term "karen" bothers me also, it is racist sexist and dismissive. And it's not just a nickname there are plenty of good people named Karen who have a stigma attached to their name now.🙈 That being said this behavior is unacceptable irregardless of gender/skin color/age/haircut. There are good people and bad people. End rant😂

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
"white privilege" -- let's keep these stupid stigmas at least off this forum. My ears and eyes are bleeding having to hear and read about white privilege every day. As an immigrant kid I can assure you -- white privilege is bullshit.

I having non white skin can assure you it exists.

anotero

Autocross Champion
I having non white skin can assure you it exists.

Yeah, okay. Interestig how I got no affirmative action and had to work for everything I have while others got ahead just by marking the appropriate ethnicity/race check box. But yeah, I apparently have this magical privilege just because I have a different melanin concentration.

Last edited: