GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
The reason for that is due to the high mutation rate of the Flu. Which is why the Flu vaccine every year can be hit or miss, as they are generally attempting to predict what version of the Flu it will be.
https://www.medicaleconomics.com/view/influenza-b-leading-charge-2020-flu-season
https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/viruses/types.htm#:~:text=There are four types of,global epidemics of flu disease.

I know that and that's the reason it doesn't belong in your list.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Me and my siblings all had chicken pox when we were kids my brother recently got shingles real bad had to go to the hospital a few times for it and might have some permanent scars. Anyone who's had chickenpox may develop shingles. It isn't known what reactivates the virus.

That sucks for him. Did he get the two shingles shots?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Yes, the fact that you beat the odds does not mean that there are not complications that others could fall victim to. This is why we developed the vaccines in the first place.

I agree. I simply pointed out that I didn't have any lasting effects. No other implication then that.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
I'm really fascinated by Zrickety's risk assessment method:

Vaccines - 99.99% of people have no adverse reactions, but they're too dangerous and scary for him

COVID-19 - 99.5% don't die (but a significant portion more still have severe symptoms) and he thinks everyone should just get it and get on with their life.

zrickety

The Fixer
Vaccines - 99.99% of people have no adverse reactions, but they're too dangerous and scary for him
There have been ZERO long term studies on vaccines. We do know they contain carcinogens and foreign DNA. We do know that cancer is a top killer. There are doctors that have made a link between retroviruses in vaccines and cancer. My autoimmune disease started after the flu shot. Most vaccine studies last months...they say ok everybody is fine and stop following them. Many of these adverse reactions are further down the road. Except SIDS. We do know that during lockdown the SIDS cases dropped to near nothing, because babies were not getting vaccines. Logical thinking required.

zrickety

The Fixer
Dr. Bryan Whitlock, Dr. James Meehan, and others in Jenks, Oklahoma suing Tulsa Mayor over mask mandates.
The group alleges wearing masks is causing healthy people to become sick while trying to prevent the spread of a disease that is not a deadly threat to children and much of the public.

“On the OSHA website it states that employers shouldn’t make employees work in an environment where they have less than a 19.5 percent oxygen level,” said Clayton Clark, one of the plaintiffs. “And the mandated masks cause employees to dip below a 19.5 percent oxygen level within 10 seconds of wearing a mask"

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
There have been ZERO long term studies on vaccines. We do know they contain carcinogens and foreign DNA. We do know that cancer is a top killer. There are doctors that have made a link between retroviruses in vaccines and cancer. My autoimmune disease started after the flu shot. Most vaccine studies last months...they say ok everybody is fine and stop following them. Many of these adverse reactions are further down the road. Except SIDS. We do know that during lockdown the SIDS cases dropped to near nothing, because babies were not getting vaccines. Logical thinking required.
At this point I'm just going to keep egging you on to see what else you'll say!

Zero long term studies on vaccines? Really? So you believe the long term health studies on carcinogens from the government organizations that you don't trust when they disagree with you?

Of course they have foreign DNA! That's how virus vaccines work! But you think it's ok for people to just get Covid-19? Which is by the way, literally foreign DNA. That's all viruses are...

uberdot

Autocross Champion
There’s a great deal of effort, in both time and money, invested in the microcosm of caring about other people’s thoughts that differ from your own. 🍿

Last edited:

johnnloki

Drag Racing Champion
I had measles, mumps and chicken pox when I was 6 years old with no lasting damage.

We lost our first pregnancy in 2015 after trying for 8 months because she got the Mumps. It was honestly pretty devastating, and we were like "Seriously? The mumps? I can't even remember the last time I heard of that?" She is one of the few people that the mumps vaccine doesn't work on- does for me, so I didn't get it.... and thanks to a few years back a disgraced doctor convinced Jenny Mcarthy who then convinced a bunch of whole foods shoppers that MMR vaccine=Autism. I'd definitely kick him in the dick, given the opportunity.

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion

Really, how many hundreds of millions of people have received the polio vaccine for decades now? No long term studies on ANY vaccine, really?