Mk7 dragy times, 60-130, 1/8, 1/4,

railroader

Autocross Newbie

ChrisMk77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI Performance
Idk, he did say it was the best brake boost he ever did
I told him nicely on Facebook that it was not accurate but then he removed the post when a few others started commenting, fast car for sure but lost signal going in and Dragy fills the gap.

railroader

Autocross Newbie
I told him nicely on Facebook that it was not accurate but then he removed the
,post when a few others started commenting, fast car for sure but lost signal going in and Dragy fills the gap.
Irregardless its still a high 7 low 8, he has low 8's already from different pulls, he DA sucks where he is and we also can't figure out why nls won't work for him, it has but needless to say I was way shocked and surprised when he sent me that since he ran low 8's prior, think if we get nls working and he removes his air lift system he will positively be in the 7's maybe not as deep but in the 7's

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Definitely 7 sec car once your figure out NLS. Turbo looks like it is making nice power. Good job.
Thanks, he is gonna refresh everything again and start from scratch, not really sure what else need to do from all the stuff we tried unless it has to do with the clutch itself and maybe the throw of the pedal...idk

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Ok so the post I did yesterday with the dragy from a 6mt gti im tuning there where some questioners, well here is another he got last night, no overpass, he has the dragy secured on the car, open area on a road next to a race track, idk maybe its not right but the car moves and thats 2 runs now sub 8s so its consistent

Attachments

• received_955345308290420.jpeg
    received_955345308290420.jpeg
    99.4 KB · Views: 162

ChrisMk77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI Performance
Ok so the post I did yesterday with the dragy from a 6mt gti im tuning there where some questioners, well here is another he got last night, no overpass, he has the dragy secured on the car, open area on a road next to a race track, idk maybe its not right but the car moves and thats 2 runs now sub 8s so its consistent
That is a clean run and really impressive, congrats.

railroader

Autocross Newbie
That is a clean run and really impressive, congrats.
Thank you credit goes to the driver, I just push buttons on a computer and add power

railroader

Autocross Newbie

railroader

Autocross Newbie

railroader

Autocross Newbie
How's his flat foot shifting doing? I am assuming that's what he is doing with the 3 - 4 shift.
Its not working yet, we have yet to figure out the issue with his car and the nls,