GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

E85 IS20 vs Audi S3, Scatpack, IS38 GTI

Jewels_mk7

Drag Racing Champion
In my efforts to showcase the potential of the is20 turbo let alone the mk7 platform, here is another video of it in action. At this point, stock turbo is practically maxed out and would require an is38 plus more fueling for increased power/top end. Regardless, this is pretty good for a stock turbo, factory weight wheels, 6MT and some spinning.

Any questions drop a comment on the video as that gets checked more often. Enjoy!

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
In my efforts to showcase the potential of the is20 turbo let alone the mk7 platform, here is another video of it in action. At this point, stock turbo is practically maxed out and would require an is38 plus more fueling for increased power/top end. Regardless, this is pretty good for a stock turbo, factory weight wheels, 6MT and some spinning.

Any questions drop a comment on the video as that gets checked more often. Enjoy!

That an amazing amount of power out of an IS20 especially with your mods.

Petey T

Go Kart Champion
This is what I think I'm going to do. Currently on E30 but it's a pain in the ass. A simple HPFP and custom tune might give a bump in power but the ease of fueling is worth it over the power lol.

Car rides out man!! Awesome video!

PicositoGTi

Go Kart Champion
Good runs OP. Some 392 are definitely faster than others. From races I’ve had

Jewels_mk7

Drag Racing Champion
This is what I think I'm going to do. Currently on E30 but it's a pain in the ass. A simple HPFP and custom tune might give a bump in power but the ease of fueling is worth it over the power lol.

Car rides out man!! Awesome vide
not having to mix is definitely one of the main perks