GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bought a TCR Muffler for my US spec Mk7.5 GTI

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
I'm sure these, and more are available all over the place... but we got these pictures from our FedEx account rep at my work. These were taken on the 17th at the Memphis hub.
Pic 1.jpg
Pic 2.jpg
Pic 3.jpg

Northern Rabbit

Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit
I would guess they got snowed in last week. They’re probably playing catch-up after being closed for a few days.
That's what I'm thinking because transit time to Canada was originally supposed to be between 4 and 7 business days.

uranorab8

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit

Northern Rabbit

Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit
Got my package today! It took exactly 2 weeks to get here. I didn't open the box yet, the car is in the garage for the night (expecting another snow storm here), so space is tight. I'll open it this weekend to make sure everything is in good condition. Can't wait!

chillax

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI SE plaid
I want to order one of these now they seem to be back on stock but after reading the last few pages I am confused as hell about the installation. I will be having a shop do it for me so what do I tell them?

parapraxis24

Vdubber
Car(s)
MK7.5 Autobahn DSG
I want to order one of these now they seem to be back on stock but after reading the last few pages I am confused as hell about the installation. I will be having a shop do it for me so what do I tell them?
What year? 2018 is a cut and clamp, or weld if you want. 2019 you’ll need an adapter to go from 60mm (or is it 62?) to 65mm on the muffler side. I can’t find any info for 20-21 pipe sizing in the quick search I just did.

Northern Rabbit

Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit

Maybe this will help:

chillax

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI SE plaid
What year? 2018 is a cut and clamp, or weld if you want. 2019 you’ll need an adapter to go from 60mm (or is it 62?) to 65mm on the muffler side. I can’t find any info for 20-21 pipe sizing in the quick search I just did.

Yeah it's a 2018.

parapraxis24

Vdubber
Car(s)
MK7.5 Autobahn DSG
Yeah it's a 2018.
Then you can either have the exhaust shop weld it in, or you can use an OEM exhaust clamp and clamp it in place. I don't know the part number, but it's the same clamp that secures the downpipe to the rest of the exhaust, it's what a lot of users have done. It makes going back to stock easier if you decide to down the line.

parapraxis24

Vdubber
Car(s)
MK7.5 Autobahn DSG
Mine arrived stateside early this am and was delivered via FedEx about an hour ago. Definitely wasn’t expecting it that quickly as I only ordered it last weekend.
Just got back from the parts store to rent the pipe cutter so now I’m patiently waiting for the exhaust to cool down so I can install it.

DenaliTim

Mine arrived stateside early this am and was delivered via FedEx about an hour ago. Definitely wasn’t expecting it that quickly as I only ordered it last weekend.
Just got back from the parts store to rent the pipe cutter so now I’m patiently waiting for the exhaust to cool down so I can install it.
Where did you order it from ?