GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ECM service campaign? Action Code 24FX

chadbrochills

Car(s)
2020 MK7.5 GTI SE
Got the same letter. Need to have my drivers door card looked at for the 3rd time due to a rattle so I need to take it anyway. Just need to take the JB4 off first.

SAPGTI

Ready to race!
Just dropped mine at the dealership today after rolling the tune back to stock. I was going to ignore it until I realized that California wants a signed permission slip that you had it done. :rolleyes:

I'll be curious to see if they mention anything about the previous tunes on the car. I've had a few.....

JRamboMK7

Car(s)
2019 Golf GTI SE DSG
Just dropped mine at the dealership today after rolling the tune back to stock. I was going to ignore it until I realized that California wants a signed permission slip that you had it done. :rolleyes:

I'll be curious to see if they mention anything about the previous tunes on the car. I've had a few.....
I took mine in on Monday this week. Flashed car back to stock prior to going and they literally made no mention of it so I guess it doesn't matter? or its dealer based....for reference I used Kearney Mesa VW near SD area.

ImpetuousOne

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2020 GTi S DSG
Got mine in yesterday. Took 40 mins total. Def notice an improvement, or increase in throttle sensitivity. Idle dip I was experiencing on occasion when coming to a stop seems to be gone.
Re-installing my BMS pedal tuner tonight after work. 1st oil change and power module going in this weekend!

SAPGTI

Ready to race!
Just got it back. No issues with what they needed to do with the ECU. Will be flashing back when I get a minute. Got my permission slip for the state, so I'm all good.

Mindys

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2020 Golf GTI SE
I just had this service done an hour ago. Just on my short drive back it felt like it was more responsive (I am manual). More driving will either confirm or reject the validity of this initial feeling :)

barf

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 GTI S DSG
Had mine done yesterday. Noticed this today. Stayed on until I shut off the car. Fine since. Coincidence?
Manual says: Cruise control system malfunction. Have the system checked...
Never happened before. OBD11 not showing any fault codes. Going back next week for new thermostat housing. I'll mention it then.

Attachments

• CC.png
    CC.png
    117.1 KB · Views: 149

gmgti

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Had mine done a few hours ago.

In and out in 40 min.

Don't feel any difference from my butt dyno.
2020 GTI S 6MT.

JJ_MK7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI Autobahn
What tune do you guys have, the ones that successfully had the service update applied, ST. 1 or ST. 2 w/ DP or Not.

yuev87

Car(s)
2019 GTI SE 6M
Just got the recall done on mine. Bone stock. First impressions feel like maybe a little better throttle response and I'm noticing my gear shifts (6M) seem a little bit smoother. Some of the jerkiness at low speed might have improved a bit as well.

Overall, it's not really a huge change. If I wasn't looking for differences before and after the reflash, I'm not really sure I'd think that anything changed.

user0

Car(s)
2019 GTI SE 6MT
I got the update on Saturday. When driving my car out of the dealership, I immediately noticed that the throttle felt different. It seems more responsive and as if it's connected better to the engine. Glad to read others feel the same. It's interesting that we got an unexpected change out of this.