GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

LIGHTWEIGHT Wheels

PowerDemon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI, Camaro ZL1
I got some serious wheel jealousy from this thread... Thinking either the Konig Ampliforms 18x8.5 or Superspeed RF03RR 18x8.5 with 245/40R18 MPS4S might be the move... Meaty setup and no spacers. Anyone want some Pretorias? 😂

Kurupt FM

Car(s)
2017 Mk7 GTI
Hey I'm planning on getting the Superspeed RF03RR 18x8.5, will these gorilla lug bolts (17019SDBC-20) work? I know they are suppused to be 14x1.5x27mm cone seat but should they be tuner spline as well?

dnos

Someone on Reddit said I completely destroyed the look of the R and I should get nicer wheels to respect the R community....
PXL_20210415_003525350~3.jpg

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Someone on Reddit said I completely destroyed the look of the R and I should get nicer wheels to respect the R community....
View attachment 210489

They're crazy. Hypergrams look great. I think some people don't like them because they look smaller than their size

dnos

They're crazy. Hypergrams look great. I think some people don't like them because they look smaller than their size
I fkn love 17s. Ride is so much better, no more dents from from pot holes, and the performance boost from weight savings. Plus I love the meaty look