GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

► Official APEX VW SM-10 Flow Formed Wheel Thread

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
For 235/40-18 size, they are almost $100 cheaper than PS4S per tire and have pretty good reviews
This report certainly doesn't paint a good picture. I've had the Michelin PS4 and Pirelli PZ4 and there's a pretty big difference in the two, going down even further doesn't seem ideal. I'd imagine the PZ4 are still a good bit cheaper than the PS4, even though I wouldn't recommend them unless you were dealing with a lot of rain, where they are really, really good.

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tests/testDisplay.jsp?ttid=248

APEXWheels

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GSW 4-Motion
Hey all,

Our new forged VW wheel survey is now live! For those of you holding out for a fully forged wheel, now is your chance to share your input to help us during the development process. Much like the flow formed SM-10, we want to listen to you guys to ensure we will be able to offer exactly what the community wants from our new forged VW wheel.

The survey link can be found below:

APEX Forged VW Survey

Please let me know if you have any questions!

-Geirsen

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

pseudorealityx

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE
I've heard rumors the RE-71Rs they have are all old stock, 2019 date codes. Just FYI.

Half fast

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
thinking about wrapping the new wheels with Yoko Advan Apex V601 - anyone has experiences with these cost effective tires?

https://www.discounttire.com/buy-tires/yokohama-advan-apex/p/87886

I've been using them as my street tires and also ran them at a couple track events. I like them. I don't know that they particularly remarkable, but they stayed quiet, lasted a while, and they're not directional so you can swap them side to side and get a little extra life out of them. I'm happy enough with them that I'll replace them with another set when they wear out—no compelling reason to switch it up.