GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

R be Gone

M3bs1

Go Kart Champion
The R was a great do-it-all car for me, but after five years and watching the clock ticking away for me, I decided to make the leap and traded for this today. I hate the black wheels, but it was otherwise in near perfect condition with only 5000 miles. Maybe next year when the Mk8 is available here I'll be back!

I'll be posting a few items for sale in the coming days. Wheels, JB4, brakes, etc.
GT4 Home (2).jpg

M3bs1

Go Kart Champion
I'll probably just pick up some Apex wheels to play with on track and store the originals for resale. Those Porsche guys can be pretty picky about the car matching the build sheet.....

As for the short gears, I don't think it will be an issue for me. I probably won't be driving it much on the street.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
I’m sure this will make you happier than the ZL1. Very nice, B!

M3bs1

Go Kart Champion
I really haven’t had a chance to play with it yet. I’m still getting over the shock of writing that check….
I just hope it’s at least as fast as my old M3 on track. I think it’s going to be close.

M3bs1

Go Kart Champion
Good deal? Hard to say in this market. It was way more than I wanted to spend, but they also gave me strong money for my R. The GT4 only has 5000 miles and was in perfect shape. It was local, so I was able to inspect and drive it before purchasing, so I had confidence it was a solid car. Most of these cars are sold online based on a few pictures. YOLO, right? Clock is ticking…..

mmdb

Drag Racing Champion
Good deal? Hard to say in this market. It was way more than I wanted to spend, but they also gave me strong money for my R. The GT4 only has 5000 miles and was in perfect shape. It was local, so I was able to inspect and drive it before purchasing, so I had confidence it was a solid car. Most of these cars are sold online based on a few pictures. YOLO, right? Clock is ticking…..

Yeap. Yolo. figure i try to grow my stock portfolio to purchase a house then car. Hope i get there asap :X Would love to hear a review once you get around to it.