GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FCP Euro -- Returning Fluids

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
If you really want to get it as cheap as possible, use shipnerd.com. I've never seen it spit out anything other than a UPS shipping label, and new accounts get $10 off their first shipment. If you only change oil once or twice a year, just use a new email every time, and return shipping would only be like $5 - $10 each time.

reverend_sean

Go Kart Champion
A LiquiMoly oil change kit will fit near perfectly into a Medium USPS Flat Rate box. I think it's then like $15.50. I need to check out shipnerd for sure!

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
You guys pay for shipping back to FCP? 😂.

Free returns 12x per year when you process the transaction through PayPal. I ship with UPS or FedEx, whichever I’m closer to at the time because the cost doesn’t really matter…

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
You guys pay for shipping back to FCP? 😂.

Free returns 12x per year when you process the transaction through PayPal. I ship with UPS or FedEx, whichever I’m closer to at the time because the cost doesn’t really matter…

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns

1632148857787.jpg

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I thought this was a shitpost but instead I learned the FCP warranty even applies to oil.

Read their faqs. You can return anything except for irreplaceable consumables like washing fluids -- can't send back an empty can (which i don't buy from them anyway, but just in case).

Last edited:

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Wait, you guys bottle up your used oil back into the original contains to send back to FCP for a free replacement? Wtf?
20 bucks to send back used oil and filter = refund on the 60 dollar oil change kit I just bought = $20 DIY synthetic oil change. Why wouldn't you send it back?

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2024 GTI DSG
20 bucks to send back used oil and filter = refund on the 60 dollar oil change kit I just bought = $20 DIY synthetic oil change. Why wouldn't you send it back?
Oh I don’t doubt the economics of it. I’m just shocked they replace the oil. Their entire policy breaks my brain. This feels wrong.

Last edited: