GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
That is true... just like nobody died in car accidents before cars were invented. I don't recall Zrick, but did you ever get infected with COVID? If so how long ago? Also, just wondering, how many of the people in this thread that are anti vaccine were infected or finally got vaccinated? FWIW, I got vaccinated as soon as I could... drove about an hour away on a work day to get both Pfizer shots. Also, I've never contracted COVID, either.
Been infected, month later wife infected, month after that my oldest daughter got it. We did not take precautions at home and we did not give it to each other. We tested for antibodies and are good to go. What is the intent of the question as to how long ago?

torga

Autocross Champion
I may very well be in the class of September '21. I just noticed complete loss of smell last night, and can only taste the strongest flavors -- still feeling 100% fine outside of these inconveniences. I guess here's my "booster shot".

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Say what you will joking about the "dust bowl" but I am over oklahoma right now and I am pretty sure its a desert. It must have cost a fortune to keep all those green circles down there this year.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
I considered leaving Cali for Scottsdale but wasn't sure the difference in housing cost would just be spent on energy.
No income tax in NV. But even running my a/c all day and night during summer my rent+energy bills works out to less than what my rent would be in CA for a similar home

zrickety

The Fixer
That is true... just like nobody died in car accidents before cars were invented. I don't recall Zrick, but did you ever get infected with COVID? If so how long ago? Also, just wondering, how many of the people in this thread that are anti vaccine were infected or finally got vaccinated? FWIW, I got vaccinated as soon as I could... drove about an hour away on a work day to get both Pfizer shots. Also, I've never contracted COVID, either.
My wife brought COVID home in December. My kids were barely sick a day, for her and I it was about 2 weeks. I have real antibodies and no interest in the vaccine, thanks.
I would take my chances with the virus over the vaccine any day.
This is a decision everyone should be allowed to make for themselves.

zrickety

The Fixer
I may very well be in the class of September '21. I just noticed complete loss of smell last night, and can only taste the strongest flavors -- still feeling 100% fine outside of these inconveniences. I guess here's my "booster shot".
Nice knowing you. CNN says you will spontaneously combust, taking everyone in a 6 foot radius with you.
Get your affairs in order...

zrickety

The Fixer
@MagicMK I know more vaccinated folks that have got COVID recently than all the unvaccinated that got sick. Yes, this is anecdotal but still a valid observation.

zrickety

The Fixer

Golf R GT

Ready to race!
No income tax in NV. But even running my a/c all day and night during summer my rent+energy bills works out to less than what my rent would be in CA for a similar home

I've considered Vegas,Scottsdale or San Antonio where the wife's parents went after leaving Cali but is to far from the Pacific for me
I'm currently in a ....
2017 1850 sqft 4br
$2950 rent
$180-$200 month for PG&E now she's working from home

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
I've considered Vegas,Scottsdale or San Antonio where the wife's parents went after leaving Cali but is to far from the Pacific for me
I'm currently in a ....
2017 1850 sqft 4br
$2950 rent
$180-$200 month for PG&E now she's working from home
My rent is $1750 for 1600sq ft, 3br 4ba and highest the power bill gets up to is $400. And that's in the newer part of town. When i was still living in Ca and looking at houses you couldn't find anything under $2,200 that isn't a dump