GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Retrofitting Lane assist camera without changing windshield?

doctor

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
I received information from @doctor that I would have to replace the acc module, I thought it was strange, but all information is valid.
Traffic jam assist and Emergency assist working without ACC replace. (tested before with 5Q0907561D). If you want that, you don't have to change ACC radar. Always use original radar

doctor

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
O radar no meu é o do pára-choque, mas é o modelo quadrado. Modelo 5q0 907 561 G
Also i missed that post,
you have H10 mrrevo14f radar(5Q0), it is not mrr1plus (H05), don't have go replace and it is better than 3QF cause of the heater. Just replace your camera.

FYI

Luiz Henrique

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
Also i missed that post,
you have H10 mrrevo14f radar(5Q0), it is not mrr1plus (H05), don't have go replace and it is better than 3QF cause of the heater. Just replace your camera.

FYI
Got it @doctor, in my post there was a typo, my radar is the 5Q0 907 561 D and not the 5Q0 907 561 G, but I already bought the 5Q0 907 561 H to replace the current one. I have 2 questions:
does the 5Q0 907 561 H Radar fit perfectly?
Is it necessary to change the ABS module?
thanks.

doctor

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Got it @doctor, in my post there was a typo, my radar is the 5Q0 907 561 D and not the 5Q0 907 561 G, but I already bought the 5Q0 907 561 H to replace the current one. I have 2 questions:
does the 5Q0 907 561 H Radar fit perfectly?
Is it necessary to change the ABS module?
thanks.
It is same as the current radar that is why it is support and nothing difference.

Luiz Henrique

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
good night guys, I did the static calibration with Odis and it went normally, but when I open the odis there is a failure: UC112100 - DataBus missing message (PSD_01_TO_FAILURE) ! Does anyone know about this failure?

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
Somewhat of a guess but sounds like something is not coded properly for predictive sign display (or detection, haha). I don't know exactly how it should be set but there are also adaptations in 5F to tell it which bus to use (extended) for this data and then something(s) in long coding to enable.

Someone with some actual details will chime in here I hope, for your sake, haha.

Luiz Henrique

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
Somewhat of a guess but sounds like something is not coded properly for predictive sign display (or detection, haha). I don't know exactly how it should be set but there are also adaptations in 5F to tell it which bus to use (extended) for this data and then something(s) in long coding to enable.

Someone with some actual details will chime in here I hope, for your sake, haha.

thanks @Cuzoe, regarding the dynamic calibration, does odis S tell you when you need to do the dynamic calibration?

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
My understanding is the dynamic calibration runs while driving. The total driving distance varies but it runs automatically until it's done (or fails). But if your static calibration was good I would think dynamic calibration will be successful as well.

Luiz Henrique

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
My understanding is the dynamic calibration runs while driving. The total driving distance varies but it runs automatically until it's done (or fails). But if your static calibration was good I would think dynamic calibration will be successful as well.
got it, thank you very much @Cuzoe :))

cefu2

good night guys, I did the static calibration with Odis and it went normally, but when I open the odis there is a failure: UC112100 - DataBus missing message (PSD_01_TO_FAILURE) ! Does anyone know about this failure?
Hi Luiz! Did you find the issue for this? I have a Tiguan 2018, and retrofitted it with radar, multifunction buttons with ACC and camera. Once I installed everything, the dashboard looked like a Christmas Tree, all kinds of lights and whistles. With the help of this and other forums and tutorials, I was able to get ACC fully functional (including starting at low speed, stopping an restarting alone if within a few seconds of stop), as well as the camera is working for Traffic Sign Recgonition (even if in my country, Argentina, it will not likely be used, because trucks and buses have max speed signs on their back side for people knowing they cant go faster, so the camera picks up such signs and thinks the car must reduce speed...), and also DLA seems to be working (not tested yet on the road, but the function turns on and off apparently correctly). But, there is always a but, Lane Assist is not working. When I try to enable it, it says it is not available. And I have two errors in ODIS in the camera module saying Incident Code 112431 (1123377) U112100 Databus missing message, and the other 112125 (1122597) U116900 Local DataBus Missing Message. Do you know what can be missing? When I had some modules badly configured, I had many similar messages, but going through each concept of the coding, I was able to remove most of them (originally had like 17). But this 2 remain...

For your information, the radar is 2Q0907572 and the camera is 3Q0980654G. SWAP codes in the radar were properly introduced and firmware updated to the last version. The camera firmware was updated to 272 firmware with TJA parameters, and calibration with VAG6430 board was also performed successfully (initially I had some problems, but finally it picked up).

Many thanks to everybody, perhaps if somebody has this camera enabled for TJA and could share their coding and adaptation, I can check what I have differently and try to find the issue, I am sure it must be one coding in a given field... For example my Tiguan does not have lane change assist radars and in the tutorial they showed enabled, but I have that already addressed.

Greetings from Argentina.

Cefu2

Luiz Henrique

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
Hi Luiz! Did you find the issue for this? I have a Tiguan 2018, and retrofitted it with radar, multifunction buttons with ACC and camera. Once I installed everything, the dashboard looked like a Christmas Tree, all kinds of lights and whistles. With the help of this and other forums and tutorials, I was able to get ACC fully functional (including starting at low speed, stopping an restarting alone if within a few seconds of stop), as well as the camera is working for Traffic Sign Recgonition (even if in my country, Argentina, it will not likely be used, because trucks and buses have max speed signs on their back side for people knowing they cant go faster, so the camera picks up such signs and thinks the car must reduce speed...), and also DLA seems to be working (not tested yet on the road, but the function turns on and off apparently correctly). But, there is always a but, Lane Assist is not working. When I try to enable it, it says it is not available. And I have two errors in ODIS in the camera module saying Incident Code 112431 (1123377) U112100 Databus missing message, and the other 112125 (1122597) U116900 Local DataBus Missing Message. Do you know what can be missing? When I had some modules badly configured, I had many similar messages, but going through each concept of the coding, I was able to remove most of them (originally had like 17). But this 2 remain...

For your information, the radar is 2Q0907572 and the camera is 3Q0980654G. SWAP codes in the radar were properly introduced and firmware updated to the last version. The camera firmware was updated to 272 firmware with TJA parameters, and calibration with VAG6430 board was also performed successfully (initially I had some problems, but finally it picked up).

Many thanks to everybody, perhaps if somebody has this camera enabled for TJA and could share their coding and adaptation, I can check what I have differently and try to find the issue, I am sure it must be one coding in a given field... For example my Tiguan does not have lane change assist radars and in the tutorial they showed enabled, but I have that already addressed.

Greetings from Argentina.

Cefu2
Good morning Brazil @cefu2, I haven't had time to see this failure yet but I believe it is firmware related, I had a similar situation with the blind spot system installation, it always had a similar failure, after changing the flash file (firmware) the failure never happened. This week I will look deeper and run more tests. I'll leave the progress posted here.