GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EQT Boost Weather Sale!

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
We're in week 2 of our annual Boost Weather Sale and supplies are running out quickly!

Pick up your discounted hardware and software ASAP to avoid extended wait times.

Find all deals at www.EQTuning.com and make sure to hit the "Check Available Offers" button at checkout!

This sale is good through the month of November!

slide_1 (2).jpg

251348506_4856719557720447_3748929203816436899_n.jpg
251109892_4856719554387114_2690286542936044608_n.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Ed pls it's been 4 days where is my DSG tune? Nick is doing a fantastic job with my custome tune but I cry eveytim I go out and my car auto shifts at 6500rpm 😭

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
Ed pls it's been 4 days where is my DSG tune? Nick is doing a fantastic job with my custome tune but I cry eveytim I go out and my car auto shifts at 6500rpm 😭
Did you place an order for it?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Did you place an order for it?

Yeah, Friday. I was more joking more than anything. Know you guys are super busy with the sale going on, and waiting a bit is expected.

pinyin

Car(s)
21 GTI SE DSG
Do you guys offer anything for the 2021 model year (Mk7.5) GTI's yet?

Been checking the website for the past 8 months(wanting to purchase the Cobb Access Port and Stage 1 ECU and TCM tunes) but I still don't see anything listed for 21's.

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
Do you guys offer anything for the 2021 model year (Mk7.5) GTI's yet?

Been checking the website for the past 8 months(wanting to purchase the Cobb Access Port and Stage 1 ECU and TCM tunes) but I still don't see anything listed for 21's.
We have ECU tunes available but TCU is not yet supported by Cobb.

— Ed

GTI RobG

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI SE
This is my first post on the forums, but I am so so so tempted to get the Cobb AP with the included EQT tune for the ECU and TCU. Have a JB4 on Map 6, but this sounds so good.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
This is my first post on the forums, but I am so so so tempted to get the Cobb AP with the included EQT tune for the ECU and TCU. Have a JB4 on Map 6, but this sounds so good.
Welcome to the forum. If you can afford it go for it. You will be surprised. And the DSG tune will transform your car. So much better than stock.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
How do you like the JB4? Are you concerned about warranty? I was back and forth for a while because of the warranty/TD1 flag thing, but ultimately went EQT because I've heard nothing but excellent things and the most common issues on this car don't seem to be impacted by the presence of a tune. All in all it sounds like they're a stout package, and hold up well to modification. (I also went AP/EQT because I'm a wiener and wanted to retain my P3 gauge, which I think is cool as hell).

Besides, you can resell the JB4 for a good price to lower the cost of entry.

GTI RobG

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI SE
Thanks for the feedback guys. I am enjoying the JB4 right now, and the Map 6 tune is working well so far. I am and am not concerned about the warranty. I bought the GTI used back in July and it’s a 2018 and I have about 28k miles left of warranty. But am not overly concerned about the warranty. The car presently has a CTS cat back, injen intake and Unitronic inlet pipe. I like the extra bit of noise.
My biggest concern is getting the EQT tunes and being underwhelmed with the change. But it sounds like it wouldn’t be underwhelming.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
@Ed @ EQT

INNOVATE MOTORSPORTS MTX-D: ETHANOL CONTENT & FUEL TEMP GAUGE KIT​

says $189, but when clicking on it, it shows $239........is it just not reflected on gauge page?

$189 is a killer price!

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
I just went from a JB4 dialed in by George to an EQT Stage 1 93. There is no comparison. None. Just do it.

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
Bump! We're in the 3rd week of the sale. Don't miss out!

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
@Ed @ EQT

INNOVATE MOTORSPORTS MTX-D: ETHANOL CONTENT & FUEL TEMP GAUGE KIT​

says $189, but when clicking on it, it shows $239........is it just not reflected on gauge page?

$189 is a killer price!
189, if you select the “no” on the drop down for the ethanol sensor