GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Scheduled Maintenance in Northeast NJ

GTI RobG

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI SE
I got my used GTI back in July, put on about 4K miles since then and want to have a routine service done. I do have some mods, intake, inlet pipe, catback and JB4 (getting Cobb with EQT shortly). Any recommendations for service since I still have warranty, for now anyway. Couple of dealers near me, and one told me they are mod friendly. Any help appreciated.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Without knowing what service you've already done just all the fluids depending on mileage on the car. Dealer may be mod friendly but the dealer doesn't approve warranty work.

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
I got my used GTI back in July, put on about 4K miles since then and want to have a routine service done. I do have some mods, intake, inlet pipe, catback and JB4 (getting Cobb with EQT shortly). Any recommendations for service since I still have warranty, for now anyway. Couple of dealers near me, and one told me they are mod friendly. Any help appreciated.

Tin Can Racing by Seaside Heights. Not exactly Northeast Jersey but about an hour or so down the GSP. Whatever the case, I'd say they're worth it. Not a shop I trust more with my car

lenvo65

Routine service not under warranty I would use Eurotech Motorsports in Mahwah, they have serviced Audi A5, Porsche Cayanne Diesel, MkVI GTI all for me, and my friend's MkVII Golf R with APR tune. Honest, straight shooters, know the VAG platforms well and also do mods. www.eurotechms.com

GTI RobG

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI SE
Thanks for the advice and recommendations everyone. Euro tech is nearby and I have heard good things about them. Any input on Caste Systems Performance for routine service? They are even closer than Eurotech.