CSB Thread: Mud Getting Desperate At End Of Threads Life

Who should take over CSB2 thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

torga

Autocross Champion
How does one go pro in ear cleaning? Is there a school for Aural Sanitization?

Professionally cleaned = went to urgent care because it's a holiday weekend and I needed it done ASAP.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Every day when you shower, pull your ear lobe up and back, let hot water run in and out a few times.

If you need more, put ear wax softener in your ear once a week, before getting into the shower, do the same as above.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Every day when you shower, pull your ear lobe up and back, let hot water run in and out a few times.

If you need more, put ear wax softener in your ear once a week, before getting into the shower, do the same as above.
No Pinocchio treatment for that. 👃

torga

Autocross Champion

Thanks! I already use some peroxide/chamomile oil drops for this but it was always a treatment, never preventative.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
the-simpsons-towel.gif

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Just started watching Drive To Survive. Never watched F1 or knew anything about it but I’m really liking this 🤘

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Just started watching Drive To Survive. Never watched F1 or knew anything about it but I’m really liking this 🤘

I've heard that a lot. I don't watch F1, but all my friends that do say just that. "Watch Drive to Survive, and you'll be interested."

Dents27

Go Kart Champion
I've heard that a lot. I don't watch F1, but all my friends that do say just that. "Watch Drive to Survive, and you'll be interested."
The only gripe I have with it is that the over dramatize the topics but then it's done on purpose to draw people into F1. I did enjoy the series regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.