GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

VoodooDoll

Ready to race!
A regular working class American doesn't give two shits about your pompous use of the term "US economy." What he does give a shit about is why the hell his standard of living went down, yet the government was bailing out banks and not the workers. For all the workers care, you can shove "ThE EcOnOmY" where the light don't shine.
WRONG. Your failure to understand simple economics is bewildering for somebody who thinks so highly of their own understanding of the world.

TARP is what saved American workers from even more massive job losses. A collapse of the US financial system would have lead to a collapse of the US economy. People who say otherwise are simply clueless or so caught up so much in their own make-believe world of political dogma that they can't grasp reality.

Reactions: WAP

anotero

Autocross Champion
WRONG. Your failure to understand simple economics is bewildering for somebody who thinks so highly of their own understanding of the world.

TARP is what saved American workers from even more massive job losses. A collapse of the US financial system would have lead to a collapse of the US economy. People who say otherwise are simply clueless or so caught up so much in their own make-believe world of political dogma that they can't grasp reality.
Okaaay, Magic v 4.0.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Isn’t this the same guy who demanded that you denounce Trump also? 😂

anotero

Autocross Champion
WTF are you talking about?

Noticed that you're defensive about China. Why so defensive?

Write something negative about China. You surely have no problem saying horrible things about the United States.
Why should i care about China if our own elites are the ones shafting us? What, you want me to defend the system that exploits the workers and keeps redistributing the wealth in its own favor? You must not have heard what Warren Buffett said not too long ago.
Or did Xi stick his big member up yours that you are so adamant about uncovering chinese agents? Sorry to disappoint -- I'm not. But carry on.

PS
"Say something negative about China" -- LMAO. Like a huge LMAO.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
I think at this point we’re getting internet randos joining for this thread. Good job Zrick.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
This is like kindergarten all over again.
Careful. I hear kindergarten has gotten pretty NSFW these days. May wanna put some boundaries down on that no no square.

VoodooDoll

Ready to race!
Why should i care about China if our own elites are the ones shafting us? What, you want me to defend the system that exploits the workers and keeps redistributing the wealth in its own favor? You must not have heard what Warren Buffett said not too long ago.
Or did Xi stick his big member up yours that you are so adamant about uncovering chinese agents? Sorry to disappoint -- I'm not. But carry on.

PS
"Say something negative about China" -- LMAO. Like a huge LMAO.
Noticed that you STILL haven't written anything negative about China. It's funny, China actually has to pay a literal army of social media people that post positive things about the CCP and President Xi. A bit like Russia Trolls, but on a much more massive scale. Your criticism of America and American Govt and unwillingness to criticize China, or China's bff Russia is more than a bit curious.

You've written nice things about Musk, but then again, China loves Musk. You complain about redistribution of wealth, but China is LITERALLY a communist society that has sprinklings of capitalism, but most everything is still ultimately owned by the state. I mean, China just seems like such an easy target for so many of things you claim to hate, yet, you refuse to write so much as a harsh word about your hero, President Xi.

Here's a good test for you. Chinese Nationals will never say a negative word about labor (ie - concentration) camps of Uighurs in Xinxiang that are being treated like slaves. Any American with their head screwed on straight should oppose that. You oppose what China is doing to the Uighurs in Xinxiang, right????

Reactions: WAP

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Noticed that you STILL haven't written anything negative about China. It's funny, China actually has to pay a literal army of social media people that post positive things about the CCP and President Xi. A bit like Russia Trolls, but on a much more massive scale. Your criticism of America and American Govt and unwillingness to criticize China, or China's bff Russia is more than a bit curious.

You've written nice things about Musk, but then again, China loves Musk. You complain about redistribution of wealth, but China is LITERALLY a communist society that has sprinklings of capitalism, but most everything is still ultimately owned by the state. I mean, China just seems like such an easy target for so many of things you claim to hate, yet, you refuse to write so much as a harsh word about your hero, President Xi.

Here's a good test for you. Chinese Nationals will never say a negative word about labor (ie - concentration) camps of Uighurs in Xinxiang that are being treated like slaves. Any American with their head screwed on straight should oppose that. You oppose what China is doing to the Uighurs in Xinxiang, right????
You gotta be just trolling at this point. The only proud Democrat left also happens to be anti China? You do realize the irony here right? Or you have no idea how compromised your leaders and progressive PACs are by the CCP.

VoodooDoll

Ready to race!
You gotta be just trolling at this point. The only proud Democrat left also happens to be anti China? You do realize the irony here right? Or you have no idea how compromised your leaders and progressive PACs are by the CCP.
Democrats are no friends of China. If you only listen to conservative media, I'd see why you'd think that, but look at what Democrats do, not what Fox News says.

Democrats support unions and domestic manufacturing. How does that support China?

Biden has kept Trump's tariffs on China. How is that pro China?

Democrats have visited Taiwan and Biden has approved military hardware sales to Taiwan. Cleary that angered Beijing, so, again, not pro-China.

The Dems are the ones that argue more about human rights and bring up Uighur concentration camps in Xinxiang, China. Clearly China does NOT want to talk about that. Again, Dems are doing things that angers China.

I've noticed Anotero won't write anything negative about Russia or China. I'm honestly not trolling. I'm starting to truly believe there's something going on there. Let me state this another way, have you ever seen Anotero write anything negative about China or Russia? Maybe you have, and you can point it out on page 2167 or something. Let me know when you find it, because I sure haven't.

Last edited: