GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
1651579484220.png

2012TP

Drag Racing Champion
Luckily i don't drink much or hard, but do enjoy ~3-5 heavy beers here and there :) learned i couldn't drink hard without losing my dinner lunch and breakfast in that order early on when i was a kid lol
Expect $8-9 now for a basic beer at any place in proximity to Broadway. Plus a tip for any live band you may enjoy. It adds up quick…and this coming from someone who goes out in NYC often.

It’s definitely a fun city…if the Bachelorette parties don’t drive you nuts. Don’t wait for extended time at any of the touristy hot chicken places, either. Pretty much everywhere makes a good one now.

Attachments

• 30AE75B4-D62B-423B-849B-240E5F423D67.jpeg
    30AE75B4-D62B-423B-849B-240E5F423D67.jpeg
    116.6 KB · Views: 58

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
ItS mOrE sEcUrE
People don't even know they're doing it. They come to me like, I updated the PC and now my program doesn't work. Well, that's because you upgraded it to windows 11.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
ThEn WhY's It cAlLeD An uPgRaDe?

riceburner

Autocross Champion

2012TP

Drag Racing Champion
Windows 11 can fuck off. Also, why do people at work keep upgrading PCs to windows 11. STOP IT, OUR SHIT DON'T WORK WITH WIN11.
How many people in this company?

Assuming you don’t have much of a dedicated IT staff, “borrow” the remaining computers and edit the local group policy to prevent a feature upgrade passed W10 21H2. Can also be done with the registry editor, too.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
How many people in this company?

Assuming you don’t have much of a dedicated IT staff, “borrow” the remaining computers and edit the local group policy to prevent a feature upgrade passed W10 21H2. Can also be done with the registry editor, too.
I think we've only got about 11 computers. A couple of them are set up only to function as a time clock or a place to print contracts. We've never had IT. IT became one of my many responsibilities just because I'm the youngest and most computer savvy. I've built the majority of PCs here and I can usually figure out any problem we've got, so they think I'm a computer wizard. I'm really just not computer illiterate and I know how to google my problems. lol

I would need a step by step guide to do what you're saying. I'm familiar with the registry editor, but not enough to do anything if my hand isn't being held.

Status
Not open for further replies.