GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
The US GTI blues ranked are:

Corn Flower>absolutely any other color
ftfy

Mine is black....the dealer only had 1 sport MT and his price was about 3K less than any other dealer in the reasonable distance. My least favorite color.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Makes sense. I’ve done them all and moved away from the crawling genera when I got sick of fixing shit. The experience gained is beyond value, but I don’t like crushing body panels.

our last trip to the alpine loop, we did mineral creek from Animas Forks down to the hard ball. At night. In a misting rain. 🥴
Yeahh i dont have too much to worry about here in Florida for protection, very few rock features to bash on haha. But im gonna stiffen the unibody with 3/16" steel and 10gauge in the wheel wells etc. Also gonna weld rock rails in and maybe some rear quarter panel sliders on the WJ to try and protect it. But once i get up to Utah/Colorado by that time its gonna be more of a dedicated trail rig instead of a trail/daily as it is now.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
My buddies were trying to get me to take the Tacoma out in the trails last weekend but the chances of breaking something or at least damaging body panels was very high. It was fun watching some trucks do it but it's not something I'd be very happy about damaging. Getting to the campsite was fun though driving up a way steeper incline than I ever have before.

Pavement queen:
My somewhat pavement princess (for now)lol

Attachments

• Cleanbitch.jpeg
    Cleanbitch.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 59

riceburner

Autocross Champion
That's okay.

You've just discovered we're corporate cattle. This isn't new.

My joke, now terribly unfunny for having to be explained, was to ask where you've been. Since like, you seem to just be discovering this very moment, how nefarious corporations are.

😝
oh totally gotcha now haha. sorry for being dim.

oh i suppose i've always known it (in fact see my build thread where just yesterday i was so happy to recieve some corporate 'swag' from urotuning for having bought a windshield banner, so i can be a rolling billboard.

but i also DONT LIKE IT! lmao

zrickety

The Fixer
I saw this and thought of you guys.

1655316557559.png

Status
Not open for further replies.