GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR DTR6054 Direct Turbocharger Replacement System

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Wow really? Awesome thanks so much dude!

Hope yall will like a 160mph run with no intercooler!

Just send it back to me when you're done.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
i'm just getting sponsorships left and right these days, first urotuning sends me free stickers with a purchase, now acadia lets me borrow a scan tool? This day is just getting better and better!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
B8 S4, MK7 GSW TDI

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-06-22 at 9.02.22 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-22 at 9.02.22 AM.png
    65.1 KB · Views: 55

timmyturbo

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Audi S3
The test our guys ran was IDE00553-Automatic test procedure.
While I appreciate the quick turn around on looking for a solution, what do those without vcds do? I have the obdeleven device/app like @riceburner, which doesn't seem to support this process. There are probably some more hands off users who wouldn't even know these monitors aren't setting.

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
B8 S4, MK7 GSW TDI
While I appreciate the quick turn around on looking for a solution, what do those without vcds do? I have the obdeleven device/app like @riceburner, which doesn't seem to support this process. There are probably some more hands off users who wouldn't even know these monitors aren't setting.
This process should be run by the person checking emissions with the emissions equipment IIRC.

timmyturbo

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Audi S3
This process should be run by the person checking emissions with the emissions equipment IIRC.
Correct me if I'm wrong here, are these monitors not set prior to going for an emmissions check? The emmissions center runs their check/ test and then these would be complete? I was under the impression these monitors would go to ready after certain drive cycle conditions, then when you would go to the emmissions center for the check, they hook up there "tester" and verify all the monitors have completed. Most states seem to allow one to not set. If what your saying is the case then there is no worry here, if these should be ready prior to, then that presents a problem.

Edit: to add I had an emmissions check in April. I checked all the monitors prior to going since I had just uninstalled a Cobb Accessport. I am almost certain everything was set completed or ready prior to. I looked at the print out from the test center and all applicable monitors showed "ready"

Last edited:

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
Correct me if I'm wrong here, are these monitors not set prior to going for an emmissions check? The emmissions center runs their check/ test and then these would be complete? I was under the impression these monitors would go to ready after certain drive cycle conditions, then when you would go to the emmissions center for the check, they hook up there "tester" and verify all the monitors have completed. Most states seem to allow one to not set. If what your saying is the case then there is no worry here, if these should be ready prior to, then that presents a problem.
You're correct, at least in my state. You need to show up with a "ready" car. Some of these tests need to be run under certain conditions, not when the car is sitting in the inspection bay.