GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Acadia Celebrates 1 Year With MQB #3, Wonders If It's Time To Upgrade...

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I fucking hate seeing videos of people eating on social media. YouTube videos, IG videos what have you. Drives me up the fucking wall.
Then I take it nikocado avocado is your favorite youtuber.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
But this kid is special. He started out as a skinny vegan kid, or something like that. Now he's fat and killing himself for views.

Well, you know what they say...

badass-frank.gif

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I love youtube over all.

But i dont like videos and i choose who to subscribe to very wisely. Once i see the guy jump-scene every half second and starts and ends the video with requesting me to like and subscribe im out.

Its even worse when people spend the first 5 minutes of every video talking about their channel. Like bro there isnt that much to talk about i clicked on your shit to learn how to fix my sink disposal. Lets get ROLLING

gixxerfool

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R
I love youtube over all.

But i dont like videos and i choose who to subscribe to very wisely. Once i see the guy jump-scene every half second and starts and ends the video with requesting me to like and subscribe im out.

Its even worse when people spend the first 5 minutes of every video talking about their channel. Like bro there isnt that much to talk about i clicked on your shit to learn how to fix my sink disposal. Lets get ROLLING
I’ve spent more time on YT lately than I care to admit.

I feel your first two points, I don’t know that there are any worthwhile creators that don’t ask for likes and subscriptions. I flat out do not like any videos that tell me to smash the like button.

I get they’re trying to promote their content in a sea of noise, but I came to you. I know what your channel is about. The stand out will soon be the person who doesn’t ask for likes and subs and just gets to the point.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
guh-zactly. and there are good ones out there that do not ask for shit.

youtube fucking wins in so many domains. I used to think good documentaries, whether they be about space, nature, evolution, history, you name it, were only on 'the discovery channel' or netflix. Boy was i wrong. its incredible how sometimes as few as 1-man crews can create incredible documentaries, and put them up for free on youtube.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Man... I really shouldn't have bought brakes. I should be holding off on buying car parts, and was doing so well. It was like kicking a bad habit. Now that urge is back and I'm looking at intercoolers again...

Jose_Gti

Autocross Newbie
Man... I really shouldn't have bought brakes. I should be holding off on buying car parts, and was doing so well. It was like kicking a bad habit. Now that urge is back and I'm looking at intercoolers again...
1656769511948.jpeg

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
So what you're saying it, you needed to STOP yourself?

Sounds like the brakes purchase is a self fulfilling prophecy

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Also Keehs is to blame for the IC thing isnt he

Nah. You saw my AEx cart :ROFLMAO: Although, I'd probably order it off eBay.

I already have a spare set of mount brackets I ordered in preparation. Brakes & intercooler were on the docket before the car part freeze happened.

messrock

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI DSG
I love youtube over all.

The time spent reviewing what they’re channel is about is on par with all of the recipes that have a story about how “this dish reminds me of sitting down with grandpa while he talks about how his father beat him with a cane every day due to his PTSD from getting his sick slammed in a drawer when he was 11”