GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Oof, fatalities "in the hundreds" in Lee County and thousands waiting to be rescued, according to the sheriff.

Still waiting to hear from @sterkrazzy.

Jax is fine so far. Has just been a little gusty but not even that much rain. Some trees and fences down here and there a handful of power outages. Lucky dawgs up here for the time being. TBD as the winds shift and the river drains.

Central and East Florida getting hit hard with rain and flooding now.

Last edited:

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
yeah hoping we hear from him and other FL folks later today or tomorrow. definitely more important things in play that posting on the forums for them.

My aunt has a place in Ft Myers, luckily she hadn't gone down there just yet for the cooler weather we have/will have up north. Not sure how close to the water she is but hopefully the damage is not too bad.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Uncle lives in Dunnellen, waiting to hear.

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
I just saw the bridge that's the only way on/off Sanibel Island is collapsed. Surely there are other roads in the area that are washed away or damaged, making it hard or impossible for first responders to get out there. Some areas are still totally flooded out. My sister and her family took a direct hit inland last night so I'm waiting to hear from them too but luckily they weren't a storm surge risk.

2slowvw

Have a friend in Tampa area. He said the area is pretty messed up outside, no power anywhere (Cell phone still has reception though). Trees thrown through houses, fences completely gone in some parts. Said he would send some pictures when reception is better, guessing maybe the closest tower isnt working.

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
I just saw the bridge that's the only way on/off Sanibel Island is collapsed. Surely there are other roads in the area that are washed away or damaged, making it hard or impossible for first responders to get out there. Some areas are still totally flooded out. My sister and her family took a direct hit inland last night so I'm waiting to hear from them too but luckily they weren't a storm surge risk.
A portion of it. No tolls for a while.

1664455278180.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
It's Thursday.

'Nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.