GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dynamic Background Lighting ???

ZimitiZ

Passed Driver's Ed
I have just finished the free trial of Dynamic Background Lighting on my Golf eHybrid. I noticed nothing different from what I had previously. What is it for and what does it do? Any ideas?

AndyCYM

Passed Driver's Ed
I have just finished the free trial of Dynamic Background Lighting on my Golf eHybrid. I noticed nothing different from what I had previously. What is it for and what does it do? Any ideas?
I did the free trial with my Ehybrid, saw nothing at all over the whole month.

Maturedriver

Go Kart Champion
My GTE has lots of colours available. If I have it set on Infinity (orange) when I flick the gearbox switch to Sport the colour changes to Euphoria (red). Rather cool 😎. My favourite colour is Desire (blue) but when I change to Sport it remains blue. Is there any way I can have Desire but get to change to Eurphoria when flicking into Sport?

Wallop

Go Kart Newbie
I have mine set to change with each selection it's a 1.5 eTSi theres an automatic option to the right of euphoria etc on the screen.
It's blue in Eco
A so slightly duller blue for comfort
Orange for custom
and Red for sport.

Maturedriver

Go Kart Champion
Thanks Wallop, I think the reason mine won’t change colour is because I have the drive mode set to Individual. Things like the steering I have set on Sport but sound I have set on Comfort. I will try driving in Eco and then when I flick the gearbox into Sport to do a overtake everything will turn red. Should give a dramatic ambience and sense of fear to my passengers for what is about to happen 😳🙄.