GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
deAutoLED.com
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is there a DIY to install rear turn signal bulbs into a Hella LED Housing. I can't figure out how to open the housing to swap the bulb out.
    I have a MK7 GTI in USA and would like to install deAutokey LED reverse lights. What is involved with the installation?
    Hello. I was looking for license plate LEDs. And deutscheautoparts.com sells them for more than 100 dollars but you guys sell it for half the price, I would like to know why before I make my order. I'm also going to order full tail light led package from you guys
    Thanks
    I sent a pm and an email if one of those could be replied to at your earliest convenience I would very much appreciate it. Thank you. Rick S.
    I can test the H15 bulbs for you, no problem.
    How can we hande it? I am in Brazil (Sao Paulo).
    Thanks and best
    Hi there,

I would really like to purchase one of your 11 piece sets however on your website it says you don't ship to Canada. Is there anyway around that? I don't even mind paying a bit more for the product if necessary. I just really want the kit and have no way of getting it. If there is anything you can do for me please let me know. I have the cash ready to be sent over in which ever method you prefer.

Thank you,
    Matt
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…