GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GOLFMK8 - VW GTI MK8 Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MK8 Forum / VW e-Golf Forum

Members Area

Off-topic / Misc.

Anything goes! *keep it clean*
Threads
Threads

General Car News and Discussions

Discuss other makes and models.
Threads
Threads

Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions

From and for the admins
Threads
Threads

Downloads for Registered Members

For registered members only.
Threads
Threads

Latest profile posts

Qwik Power Industries India LLP is India’s biggest supplier and exporter in Tubular, Automotive, Solar, Motorcycle, VRLA and SMF batteries from Hyderabad, India.

Visit Website : https://qwikpower.com
2Bond wrote on Gulfer's profile.
Hello
only today did I finally gain entry to this site . I signed up in Dec 19. Every time I came to the site it said either my login details were incorrect , meanwhile it let me in today.
just wondered if you guys scan my OBD from a distance & decided my car was too much work to have on the site ..LoL
S1uma1 wrote on Hammersticks's profile.
Hello! What shocks would you pair with EMD springs for a 4motion Sportwagen (manual)? I read in your post that you don't recommend Bilstein b6/b8.
dwvw wrote on osis's profile.
I recently had an issue with my MIB2 system and swapped units, the dealer took off component protection but seems unwilling to help with reactivating the original FeC's I want to activate Carplay and Nav with Voice like the car originally had. How much would this cost me? Installed Software Train Version is MST2_US_VWP9120D Installed Software MU Version is 0842 and Part Number is 3Q0035876B.
Rattl3h3ad wrote on Redmk7gti16's profile.
HOLD ON!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pablo taboada