GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. uglybastard

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Forum Declared Agnostic - Too Afraid To Deny Sky Daddy

Yeah we are all just waiting for the other shoe to drop for you know who... on a myriad of topics
  2. uglybastard

Jim you drive a vette not a mustang
  3. uglybastard

JIM THIS IS A VW FORUM THIS IS SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESS WE ARE DICTATING WORLD POLICY HERE
  4. uglybastard

There's a thread for that in mk6 yeah
  5. uglybastard

I opted out the year I was supposed to be confirmed.
  6. uglybastard

You were in your car, were picking a wedgie and your hand came out covered in strange mud
  7. uglybastard

new thread title suggestion: Boomer demands answers since Google is too hard.
  8. uglybastard

Remember when this thread was about covid?
  9. uglybastard

Math is an invention of man to measure the natural world. I'm not seeing the connection to anything divine.
  10. uglybastard

I haven't seen enough proof either way. Doesn't sound like a cop out to me.
  11. uglybastard

Agnostic, is that close enough?
  12. uglybastard

Still here waiting on our friend to answer some simple questions....
  13. uglybastard

When did airwalks get big in the skate scene? I remember having a set of those too.