GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Search results

1. ChrisAttebery

Tapatalk isn't loading and New Posts Errors out

I can't get golfmkv to load on Tapatalk. I also get an error when I try to to to New Posts on my browser. This page isn’t working www.golfmkv.com is currently unable to handle this request. HTTP ERROR 500 Thanks, Chris
  2. ChrisAttebery

Official Formula 1 Thread!

I thought yesterday's race was pretty good. Leclerc and Hamilton put on a good show. Every race should be this close. I used to really like Vettel. I watched him win his first race at Monza in 2008 and loved his enthusiasm. Ferrari seems to have crushed his spirit similar to the way they crushed...
  3. ChrisAttebery

Yes, I saw the wind tunnel video. The cars look good. Hopefully it will improve the racing. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. ChrisAttebery

Finally! F1 has gotten way too predictable for the last few years. You couldn’t have predicted the results of this one. It was nice to see Hamilton show some human fallibility and Vettel show some of his old self.
  5. ChrisAttebery

The last couple seasons have been pretty boring. Once in a while there is some action, but not often enough. I've seriously thought about switching over to Indycar but can't quite commit to it yet. I've been hoping that Ferrari and Renault/Red Bull can catch up to Mercedes for a few years, but...
  6. ChrisAttebery

YES! I about as tired of Ham winning as people were of Vettel winning in the RB days. I'm very happy for Bottas. He had a great start and dominated the race. Vettel looked like he has for the last few years. Faster than the mid field, but not fast enough.
  7. ChrisAttebery

PC Building

I've build my own PCs since way back in the Windows 3.0 days. LOL! I rarely game anymore, but I do a lot of CAD/CAM and Lightroom work. My current machine has a i7-8700k, MSI Z370 PC PRO, GTX 1070 8GB, EVO 960 M.2 500GB, and 16GB of DDR4 2666 ram stuffed into a Corsair Carbide Series 100R...