GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Keehs360

What hobbies do you have

Comics sneakers graffiti
  2. Keehs360

What did everyone go to school for?

man every semester, i was grinding with tutors. there were freaking greek symbols and shit at one point. dude i was barely holding on, i had a weak gpa compared to some of the human calculators in class.
  3. Keehs360

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Bad Cops Are Always Guilty - But Few Ever Go To Court

He called me a monkey. Twice. Maybe three times. Seems like someone provided links
  4. Keehs360

Oh man it’s not because it’s over my head. It’s cuz it’s super over my head. I never really worked in my field
  5. Keehs360

I did nothing with it. Never worked in my field. I was on two gm teams and a bunch of private ones. But frankly I was the only person there with a degree of any kind. I honestly just wanted to take advantage of the gi bill
  6. Keehs360

No. Cuz I have no idea where to begin with that. Mbpr makes one iirc. Sorry.
  7. Keehs360

It was when math involved weird ass symbols, that’s when I knew I fucked up. I was being tutored left and right by human calculators
  8. Keehs360

Masters in mechanical engineering. Lots of math. Too much math. An unreasonable amount of math can’t recommend
  9. Keehs360

Impossible line? Dude came in and did the same shit anotero did. Except dude got banned and anotero didn’t. To be real with you, if a line isn’t going to be drawn on racist comments and worse, racist specific verbal attacks. I personally have no place here. just came in to say this. ✌🏽
  10. Keehs360

Only for this treacherous event jay went through. poor bastard didn’t even see it coming I’m gonna bounce before another racist mother fucker pops up out of nowhere 😂 ✌🏽
  11. Keehs360

Bro I tried one the other day with mayo too. I even DM’d @Acadia18 and told em about it. I’ve felt dirty ever since. Not because I did it. But because I liked it.
  12. Keehs360

This is annoying as $hit

It’s on the picture on the first post
  13. Keehs360

This is annoying as $hit

Did you get the shower door? but yeah the ads are a bit aggressive
  14. Keehs360

Who has/had COVID?

Damn dude that’s terrible