GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. IanCH

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...I'm A Scientist, You're A Scientist, We're All Scientists!!!

If this thread were a jury all the loonies would have been dismissed at jury selection by the judge.
  2. IanCH

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...I'm A Scientist, You're A Scientist, We're All Scientists!!!

I get a disturbing amount of cars (definitely greater than before legalization) driving past me or in front of me reeking of weed here in MA. Then again I see a lot of drunk drivers too...
  3. IanCH

Guys, it's not that hard. He is both guilty of blatant disregard for human life and intentionally killing a man. Fuck that piece of shit.
  4. IanCH

I met with a premier spine surgeon at THE Mayo clinic on zoom this morning. He wore a mask the entire hour that we discussed implant design. But sure masks are dangerous....
  5. IanCH

God damn, once again zrick outs himself as a dumbass. 1) the title of this section of the website is medical hypotheses. It is not peer reviewed. 2) there is a typo in the abstract... the rest if this drivel goes downhill from there. There is no problem with wearing a mask all day. If there...
  6. IanCH

PC Building

I find that the secretlab does as good a job for me as any ergonomic chair, including the aeron. It's certainly not the same as the other brands, which I have used extensively.
  7. IanCH

What did everyone go to school for?

Haha, You know I didnt have the greatest GPA but it hasn't mattered in life - most of the folks with good GPA's cant filter the important stuff from the useless stuff so they learn it all. The only classes I ever got legit honest A's in were dynamics and senior capstone. I got A's in a handful...
  8. IanCH

We were pretty hyped for that fight too. Kinda sucks it was so short but it made the night more my style (to bed early)
  9. IanCH

PC Building

On the secretlab? They the best I've used. All metal construction except for the padded part.
  10. IanCH

I watched the askrin Masvidal fight live, man what a crazy situation... read him like a book
  11. IanCH

PC Building

From my personal perspective I have owned/used the following chairs: DxRacer standard - Cheap crap Vertagear SL1000 - Fine if you are on the smaller side and want something cheaper Vertagear SL4000 - Dont recommend, As a 6'2" 185 male, I found it to be too tight in the seat and too soft cushion...
  12. IanCH

PC Building

Full Setup Details: PC & Cooling: CPU: 3600x OC under EK full board waterblock Mobo: ASUS C6H (thankful for the AM4 socket, this board originally had a 1600x) RAM: 16gb DDR4 3600 CL14 (IF @ 1800mhz) GPU: 5700xt Liquid Devil OC Storage: 1tb Samsung 870 Evo PSU: Some good power supply, honestly...
  13. IanCH

PC Building

https://archive.org/details/computer-power-user-magazine-v10i4 https://www.techpowerup.com/gallery/2315/project-flow
  14. IanCH

PC Building

Just saw this thread for the first time. I am an og PC builder. 2 of my builds used to be featured on mdpc. My flagship build came in 2nd in mod of the year on bit-tech, won the mod contest at Intel extreme lanfest northeast, and was featured on the cover of computer power user magazine. It's...
  15. IanCH

PC Building

I could swap back to my 1070 and sell my 5700xt for like a crazy profit... but probably not gonna do that haha. Paid normal msrp for the 5700xt liquid devil, think about 500
  16. IanCH

The main social issue we have is too many brainwashed conspiracy theorists existing in this country, courtesy of social media and youtube. I don't need to post my link, the evidence is in this thread.
  17. IanCH

You need 3 types of documents - lawful presence (passport or other) Social security and proof or residency. If you dont have a passport its pretty hard to prove the lawful presence part and only 42% of the population of the US has a passport (guess what their socioeconomic status is?). My...
  18. IanCH

Especially nowadays with the "real ID" laws. I still dont have a real ID because I dont have the documents needed, and its taken months to get them. I have both forms of passport and global entry so its not a problem but still a good example of how challenging it is. The day I was at AAA...
  19. IanCH

What did everyone go to school for?

B.S. Mechanical Engineering - Had the opportunity to do my masters at my school but chose to go into industry and happy for that. BTW changed my major 3 times as well, did a year in compsci, a year in EE and then 2.5 years in Mech-E Concentration in thermal fluid systems and steel material...
  20. IanCH

The US government troops would be slaughtering the fat military cosplay cucks 100 to 1 and still outnumber them. Any delusions around there being a fair fight between the military and a "free militia" are pure fantasy. Its the same as saying we need to have lots of civilian guns to fight off...