GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GTIfan99

Anyone else mining Ethereum? - Update: Ethereum mining guide included in third post

How is that even related to authorities tracing transactions. These people owed taxes, government seized their wallets to pay those taxes, yes? Not seeing the connection to untraceable transactions or the fact that banks will force governments to regulate crypto to allow banks to control...
  2. GTIfan99

Anyone else mining Ethereum? - Update: Ethereum mining guide included in third post

The utility it provides is being untraceable and unreportable. It doesn't even meet all the requirements of a currency at this point. Again, once it's regulated, and I 100% guarantee it will be, that utility goes away. Anyone notice you had to answer if you hold a crypto currency and the...
  3. GTIfan99

You're missing the point. It's untraceable, so though the currency isn't illegal, the activity being transacted can be and it's unregulated. Once crypto currency is regulated, it's worthless.
  4. GTIfan99

Based on those links, it's not only money laundering, it's tax evasion too. You really don't see that? The more people in a pyramid scheme, the harder it is to make money too..... Just saying. Just because you're making money in an unregulated money laundering and tax evasion scheme doesn't...
  5. GTIfan99

Help me understand this. I work or invest and I get a piece of paper in my pocket, because I provided something or value to the economy (labor or investment capital) and the only reason it's worth something is that the it's backed by the US government. Same if I'm in Norway, their currency is...
  6. GTIfan99

So you have to add the cost of conversion to your bottom line.
  7. GTIfan99

How do you convert this digital currency to money you can spend?
  8. GTIfan99

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...The Bad Batch - Not Just A Star Wars Series

What are you an exert at, dumbfuckery?
  9. GTIfan99

Maybe we could get an actor to run. One with dementia and a wife that's into astrology?
  10. GTIfan99

It's me, isn't it, Jim? You're going to write me in.
  11. GTIfan99

Whatever, you'll be voting for him in 2024.
  12. GTIfan99

So is his biggest client.
  13. GTIfan99

Oh, I'd kill to see Rudy defend himself in court.
  14. GTIfan99

Yep, because lawyers are the poster children for honesty....
  15. GTIfan99

You can't decide whether you love corporations or hate them, can you?
  16. GTIfan99

VAEPERS reports are suspected, not confirmed.
  17. GTIfan99

I know, you've rubbed your stench all over everyone in this thread.
  18. GTIfan99

That's exactly how it works.
  19. GTIfan99

It'sremarkable you're able to talk at all with them in your mouth, if they're that big. Pretty impressive feat, Jim.