GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Chogokin

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Biden Admin Says It's A 'Supply Crunch' Not A Gas Shortage - As People Fistfight In Lines

Found On Road Dead Cheezy Heap Expired Very Young
  2. Chogokin

East Coast Pipeline Down

As an 80's kid I drank a lot of milk. Even during recess and lunch at school it was milk. Same with my cousin. I remember he had to drink this tall glass of milk at dinner. I stopped drinking it once I got into high school in the early 90's.
  3. Chogokin

East Coast Pipeline Down

Gas jumped to over $4 here overnight. I got some gas on Saturday and it was around 3.70 for 91. Now its well over $4 for 87 :oops: .
  4. Chogokin

Anybody a video game junkie?

I pre ordered my copy from Amazon. Got it last Friday. I forgot how first person games give me motion sickness. I had to turn the camera rotation down to 1.
  5. Chogokin

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Biden Admin Says It's A 'Supply Crunch' Not A Gas Shortage - As People Fistfight In Lines

I treat my masks like my clothing. As long as it touches my skin to where I can get oils and sweat on it...I won't wear it again till I wash it. I can't imagine wearing the same mask multiple times without washing it or if its a disposable...not throwing it out for a new one.
  6. Chogokin

Dirty underwear is also full of bacteria. That's how people get saddle sores. There are people that won't wash their bike shorts for two or three rides. I only use my mask once. Then I'll wash it...just like my underwear and bike shorts.
  7. Chogokin

That big cheezeburger sure tastes good after a ride though.
  8. Chogokin

Three cheeseburger a week seems like a lot o_O . I'll get a burger maybe three times a month. As for guns...its way more than 270 million now. Last number I remember seeing is some 400 million. Thats is the number of registered guns...who knows how many more are out there that are not registered.
  9. Chogokin

Anybody a video game junkie?

Waiting in RE8. Stoked for it.
  10. Chogokin

I saw that Tucker is telling his viewers to approach people and tell them to remove their masks.
  11. Chogokin

It was something I read a while ago. A number of "western" countries ship their trash over to other countries. Tens of millions of tons of waste get sent over to countries like Malaysia and the Philippines. I honestly don't remember if it was toxic waste though. Plastic and the now e-waste has...
  12. Chogokin

The US is perfectly fine with shipping the waste to small islands in Southeast Asia.
  13. Chogokin

Those rolling blackouts suck. So Cal Edison calls them a "Public Safety Power Shutoff". This happens when the winds get above a certain speed. The power would be out for 12...sometimes up to 48 hours. Friend of mine lives up in the hills. His power was out for nearly three days. He had to buy a...
  14. Chogokin

Post Your Trade!

I was driving a Mk6 Jetta Wagon. Still have it. I had a S4 wagon before that. I was going to keep the S4...but ended up selling it.
  15. Chogokin

I remember buying parts from Newegg. I think they were one of the earlier online electronics dealers. That was when I would get super exited about building up a new PC. Now I just buy a new laptop every couple years and call it a day.
  16. Chogokin

Fry's was huge back in the day. Their stores were huge. On the weekend...you can't find parking. The line inside the store was super long. I don't think I've seen a cash register setup like theirs in any current store. I used to look forward to their weekly ads...in the mail. Each store had a...