GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Rojito

East Coast Pipeline Down

Gotcha. No idea why it’s worse in the southeast.
  2. Rojito

East Coast Pipeline Down

Yes. The Colonial Pipeline was hit with a cyberattack several days ago. They shut the pipeline down. It supplies 45% of the gas, jet fuel, etc from Texas through the southeast and up to New York. Just like the toilet paper scare of 2020, as so as the news started talking about it people freaked...
  3. Rojito

East Coast Pipeline Down

They don’t seem to have jacked it up yet. Even through all of the COVID nonsense, Costco was pretty good at controlling their prices. Sam’s Club across the street was about 30 cents more it looked like. We witnessed packed gas stations all the way there.
  4. Rojito

East Coast Pipeline Down

We do love our chips. Unfortunately, this is just slightly worse than a “normal” Costco run. Cars can be an expensive hobby, but kids will make you go broke. Totally worth it though.
  5. Rojito

East Coast Pipeline Down

We’re officially crazy people. This is embarrassing. 😐
  6. Rojito

East Coast Pipeline Down

I’ll check on the way out. On a side note, it sucks when you’re buying a lot of toilet paper during a panic. People are looking at me like I’m crazy, but I don’t care. Can’t have too much tp in a house full of kids. Especially not when the good stuff is on sale!
  7. Rojito

East Coast Pipeline Down

The wife wanted to go to Costco, so I guess we’re a part of the madness now. 😂 Store is practically empty, but the line for gas is circling around the parking lot.
  8. Rojito

East Coast Pipeline Down

Well, the Governor of Georgia threatened legal action for price gouging here, so I’m sure that’ll keep it from happening.
  9. Rojito

East Coast Pipeline Down

Yeah, unfortunately, someone is definitely going to get shot over this in the next couple of days. But, someone gets shot every other day at a gas station in Atlanta, so it won’t be anything new.
  10. Rojito

East Coast Pipeline Down

One of my employees just sent me a text and said she may not make it to work tonight because she's been to 7 different gas stations in Peachtree City and they're all out of gas and she's on E. Daughter just got gas in Newnan and she said it was scary. I can't imagine what it's like in...
  11. Rojito

East Coast Pipeline Down

This scene was one of the first things I thought of when COVID first started. I said something very similar to my family around that time. I think my son asked me if I was worried about the virus, and I told him I wasn't worried about that as much as I was worried about people's irrational...
  12. Rojito

East Coast Pipeline Down

13. Rojito

Work Shenanigans

Reminds me of the story of the guy that retired from his company after many years. Company calls the guy in a panic because they can’t figure out what’s wrong with the system. Guy says he’ll come in as a consultant for $10,000. It’s urgent and costly, so the company agrees. Guy walks in, looks...
  14. Rojito

Work Shenanigans

Nice! You had to do that for work?
  15. Rojito

The Long Way

EXACTLY!
  16. Rojito

The Long Way

I don’t have to deal with tractors, but I really have to pay attention and take it easy on the weekends, especially on nice days, because of the cyclists. They’re all over my “fun” road. They used to drive me crazy, but they do a decent job of getting out of the way, so I try to have a little...
  17. Rojito

The Long Way

Man, I hate driving on the interstate, especially the closer I get to Atlanta, so being able to avoid it AND being able to have fun driving my car is a double bonus.
  18. Rojito

The Long Way

Does anyone else deliberately take the long way to work, home, store, etc, just to get on the good driving roads? I take a longer back road to work on most days for just this purpose. It adds roughly 4 miles and 10 minutes vs the interstate, but it’s totally worth it to me. The first couple of...
  19. Rojito

Work Shenanigans

Nah. I tried to do the conference call, but apparently I had to be there in person. A buggy ride would’ve taken a bit longer.
  20. Rojito

Work Shenanigans

Lean is an understatement if you’re working 90 hour work weeks.