GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

MK8 GTD - Ride Quality Query

Car now booked into dealership for investigation on June 24th and also to get 1803 software update. Will update again when I get it back.
  2. M

Hello again. Having Googled about the shipping pucks, I found some pictures showing what they actually look like and the fact that you only have to jack up the car to investigate without having to remove the wheel. So, having done that it appears that the dealer did actually remove the pucks...
  3. M

Many thanks for the reply. I did email the Sales Manager a couple of days ago to ask about the Software Update and also to ask whether or not these Suspension blocks were still used as I remember they were many moons ago. He confirmed that they were still in use and has offered to take a look...
  4. M

Hello. Am new to the forum but have enjoyed reading back over the topics and wondered if anyone else has the same query as me about the Mk8 ride quality. I have a Mk8 GTD, which is about 6 weeks old now. It has the 19" Adelaide wheels but also DCC to try and offset any ride quality issues the...