GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. anotero

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

Cajun Gun Works finished converting my CZ-97B to a 1911 style barrel bushing from the screw-in factory bushing. The new bushing is tiiight.
  2. anotero

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Cambered Stanley Steamers Take Forum By Storm - Car Or Sex Maneuver?

Enter tge local communism/fascism expert gretafan.
  3. anotero

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Cambered Stanley Steamers Take Forum By Storm - Car Or Sex Maneuver?

Meh. I drive a Euro car (who woulda thought) that's mostly Mexican. How do Mexicans say "Mexico!" so that it sounds like "'Murika!"?
  4. anotero

That's more of a libtard thing, but I can definitely see a dontreadonmeer going for some dude's back door.
  5. anotero

It has the Gadsden rattlesnake on it, so it's a modern stylization and not a true Confederate flag.
  6. anotero

We already knew you were a misanthrope, you don't need to reiterate.
  7. anotero

Pffft, employers already discriminate against women because they can get pregnant.
  8. anotero

If I were Vlad, I would refuse to meet with Sleepy Joe. I mean, cracking up at sick old men is just rude, and I doubt I would have the will power to refrain from falling off my chair in laughter.
  9. anotero

I doubt he understands his own blunder.
  10. anotero

Maybe he'll learn manners without getting his ass beaten. Who knows.
  11. anotero

I'm sure the whole "take down Taliban and Usama" were a cover for the real reasons of the war. God knows how many multi-star generals made a fortune off of controlling the heroin traffic in Afghanistan.
  12. anotero

You started out so well, but still fell prey to fairy tales about the goal of taking down Taliban.
  13. anotero

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

Very nice. I got some Aguila 10mm a while ago. They make good ammo.
  14. anotero

Lol. And Saddam had WOMD (he got them from the US back in the day) that miraculously vanished. Shocker. The US took in thousands of Nazi war criminals after 45. Should have been bombed into oblivion?
  15. anotero

So when it comes to BBC, you either think they are unbiased or you have a grievance against them? Interesting take on how information wars are waged. Considering the UK and not the Swiss spent years pushing Hitler eastward with his drang nach osten, I don't see how it is the Swiss that are this...