GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 9

AR Giulia Ti Sport...Thoughts?

Exactly. Reliability seems to be there as well but as @3rdOne said, im not sure about their commitment to the US market now..
  2. 9

Didn't ep3 SI's have the shifter mounted under the radio?
  3. 9

Rather get an m3
  4. 9

Yup - Same quirks I've been reading about the Giulia's as far as crappy infotainment goes. QV's are out of the picture - I'd rather put that money towards a pcar. I hear you on the AT thought, it's unfortunate that, that's the way the industry's going. The Giulia generally receives good reviews...
  5. 9

that's what I've been reading as well. kind of tempted to trade for one but i'd give up manual transmission and the practicality of having a hatchback.
  6. 9

Threw up in my mouth a little today

100% agree. The M2 is ugly imo.
  7. 9

Randomly got obsessed with the Giulia last night. I'd love to get into a quadrifoglio but that's a pipe dream at this point. Thoughts on the Ti Sport?
  8. 9

Threw up in my mouth a little today

i saw the new m4. what a fucking abomination of an M car that is. the sedan looks a bit better but that's not saying much.
  9. 9

Cigar Smokers

What was the method of box checking cc's without a bar code again? Anyone?
  10. 9

Music Tastes. Share yours!

just came across this guy. dope beat as expected from statik and hard vinnie p vibes.
  11. 9

Wish I had the balls to get on the mic let alone write something of any worth lol. Props to you.
  12. 9

cookin soul puts out some dope ass mixes.