GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. The Dude

You Can Keep Your Electric Vehicles

I spent Monday at northwest nights watching a tesla plaid catch a gap, repeatedly. To their credit, they were punching way above their weight class, but still.
  2. The Dude

Ye Olde Smoker Thread

So the salt draws some juice out, the salt dissolves in the juice, then the meat soaks everything back up. Try it with a steak before you try with a whole brisket.
  3. The Dude

Ye Olde Smoker Thread

I've never done a brisket to that high an internal temp, or for that long. Especially just a 3 lb brisket, I think our normal one (special occasions, so we have to account for company) is around 7 or 8 lbs, but a small one for a normal evening would be kinda rad. Also, consider dry brining. You...
  4. The Dude

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Spam Bots Argue Over Lack Of Critical Pfizer Studies Funded By Pfizer

Right now, it seems more like it's the government being an enemy of the people. It seems, at least, that the US government doesn't give two buttery fucks what's good for the common man. Same ol same ol.
  5. The Dude

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Spam Bots Argue Over Lack Of Critical Pfizer Studies Funded By Pfizer

The natives were conquering, murdering, raping, and enslaving other tribes for centuries before the Spanish or English or anyone else got here. The conquest ethic has been around forever, and none of them felt bad about NOT being on the losing side. Natives aren't stupid, and neither are black...
  6. The Dude

The classy alcoholics thread

Blantons is delicious
  7. The Dude

The classy alcoholics thread

D's wicked Apple cider, on tap because I'm not a peasant, with a shot of cinnamon Jack Daniels. It's pie in a cup.
  8. The Dude

Turbo lamp

I know what I'm doing with mine after the swap
  9. The Dude

Cars with ridiculous wings.

STi wing on a civic, with vortex generators. Dang.
  10. The Dude

It's a pain in the ass, but I'm not all the way against it. That said, all (seems like) these "mass shooters" have been reported to the FBI, and have been ignored.
  11. The Dude

First of all, fuck you. Thats incredibly insulting. Also, I hope everyone is having margaritas and chilling today.
  12. The Dude

It's not actually that bad getting a new social security card, or at least it wasn't when I had to replace mine, twice. FYI, there is a limit to how many you can replace in a lifetime, so don't lose em if you can help it. I think I have 1 replacement left.
  13. The Dude

ID isn't voter suppression. If you think it is, then by proxy, you're indicating that YOU believe that people of color are too stupid, poor, or ignorant to have an ID. That makes you a racist bud, but thats a different conversation. You already have to have a background check to buy a gun...
  14. The Dude

I think you've never had to "negotiate" international relations.
  15. The Dude

Not really thinking tactically there, are ya bud?
  16. The Dude

Nah, I won't fuck with the Air Defense in Texas. Good way to get shot down, unless you're hitting SAM and radar installations first. So I'll ask again, why Texas, just because it's hot and humid? Whataburger? NGL I can get behind that one, whataburger is garbage. Not THAT healthy apparently.
  17. The Dude

Not a Texan, but I agree with the other 3. Shitty leadership and trash values ruin it for everyone. Out of curiosity, why did you hate Texas?
  18. The Dude

Have you been to any of those countries? They're shitty. Wouldn't want to live there.