GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Acadia18

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Spam Bots Argue Over Lack Of Critical Pfizer Studies Funded By Pfizer

Yeah, but that's private and not interesting for the group. I shoot him a text every now and then too. Had to follow up when he disappeared, make sure he was still alright.
  2. Acadia18

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Spam Bots Argue Over Lack Of Critical Pfizer Studies Funded By Pfizer

In my opinion ,some of the peak comedy was waking up to 10 pages of @jimlloyd40 and @Keehs360 bickering back and forth. That's been gone for months :(
  3. Acadia18

And yet, this thread has been going on for 420 days with over 54,000 comments trying to do just that.
  4. Acadia18

You mean there's lots of 'zricketys' over the world posting and spreading bullshit? Indeed there is. That 'covid' protest in France looks an awful lot like their protest about protesting police brutality...
  5. Acadia18

Let's see your PC's

Recently deviated away from car stuff for a couple weeks, and upgraded my computer. It's a 3800X & EVGA 3080 in case that's under 10L in volume, the FormD T1. Thing is smaller than most shoe boxes.
  6. Acadia18

Best Chicken Sandwich?

They weren't actually that bad. They're only a buck fiddy each. Spicy is definitely better with the jalapenos. I think they're a decent side item, but could never stand on their own as the main item in a meal. They're not going to stir up anything new in the chicken sandwich war.
  7. Acadia18

Best Chicken Sandwich?

That one at least had sauce.
  8. Acadia18

Best Chicken Sandwich?

Expectation vs. reality:
  9. Acadia18

If you were buying again DSG or MT

Cats are useless.
  10. Acadia18

Just wait for the sequel thread, "What's Everyone's Favorite Oil?"
  11. Acadia18

For y'all viewing pleasure. Please note, I am a master video editor.
  12. Acadia18

When I was shopping for my GTI, I really wanted the convenience of the DSG. Just being able to let it do it's own thing. But everybody can agree that rowing through the gears is super fun. So if I were to do it again, I'd still buy a DSG. It's just that good of a transmission.
  13. Acadia18

The early 2000's will be alive at The Dome this Thursday evening...
  14. Acadia18

Say what you want, but they still got it... That was from their show last night.
  15. Acadia18

Hell yeah. Cochise lookin' mother fucker. Their Lollapalooza performance is what made me and my friend go "We should grab tickets to their show this week..."
  16. Acadia18

@brat_burner don't tell me you don't fuck with the LB. Must not be in your mid-30's...