GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. LMWT

17 SE to 22 SE, my thoughts so far.

Hi, I agree with your comment on the infotainment system but there is one feature that almost every reviewer remarks on and the only one I would more-or-less agree with - the unilluminated controls for audio and temperature setting. I personally use the audio / track controls on the steering...
  2. LMWT

Multiple Software Issues - startin the rejection process.

Good advice, I don't want to reject the car but when those errors pop up anger and frustration set in and it's the first thought that comes to mind. Taking into consideration the points Pete makes, rejecting would be a nightmare in my case (one car household) I ordered the car in early July...
  3. LMWT

Noise coming from the center console

With my car I had what sounded like a wire tipping another part of something else within the driver's door - audible at my right ear with no media on, a few angry thumps solved it! There is something similar off and on coming from the left side of the car, not sure where. These shouldn't be...
  4. LMWT

Thanks for these posts, At least I'm not alone! :sneaky: wishful thinking but would be great if it's discovered the battery is faulty. With regard to the ACC etc, thankfully I haven't experienced any real errors so far, it does though on motorway driving, pick up on the exit road speed limit...
  5. LMWT

Hi All, Just reposting my now slightly updated one and only post since joining very recently, here we go.............. Have just joined the forum, before I take things further with the dealer I would like to list the errors etc that are constantly appearing on my 2021 Golf MK8 (2.0 litre...
  6. LMWT

Multiple Errors

Thanks again, I will, all very disappointing, fourth attempt at buying an "Iconic Golf" finally got a good trade-in etc and all this happens :(
  7. LMWT

Multiple Errors

Thank you for the reply, Thats something the guy from VW who jump started the car said and a friend of mine who had similar problems with his Peugeot - battery may have a dodgy cell and it's not able to power all the functions especially in the morning, when most occur. I have passed on that...
  8. LMWT

Multiple Errors

Hi, Have just joined the forum, before I take things further with the dealer I would like to list the errors etc that are constantly appearing on my 2021 Golf MK8 (2.0 litre Diesel - Style model + Options) Hardware: H56, Software: 1668 Error: Park Distance Control Rear Traffic Alert is...