GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Search results

1. imthanick_a

Anybody a video game junkie?

I honestly kinda forgot about it for a while and then I saw that they randomly threw Postal 4 out onto Steam and got reminded of it. I figured since Postal 3 was so bad that 4 probably wasn't much better so I re-downloaded what was tried and true
  2. imthanick_a

San Andreas was one of my favorite games in high school. So much fun, so many cheats, easter eggs, and mods that made it stay relevant. Loved it
  3. imthanick_a

The humor was kind of lost for me in BL3. It took itself too seriously and to me catered a little too much towards not being offensive which is kind of what made BL2 so good was that it was just so over the top
  4. imthanick_a

I got bored of Borderlands 3 as soon as I finished the story and all the side quests. It just doesn't feel like it has the replay-ability that Borderlands 2 did. That's one of my favorite games. I'm currently revisiting my high school edginess and playing through Postal 2 and Paradise Lost...
  5. imthanick_a

New VW Logo

Wonder why VW had their summer intern design their new logo. It looks like something I could do in MS Paint in about 15 minutes.
  6. imthanick_a

Was looking at my local VW dealer the other dayyyyyyyy.....

I can't tell a difference between the new one and the past 10 years of Camaros since they brought em back with Transformers
  7. imthanick_a

Was looking at my local VW dealer the other dayyyyyyyy.....

Sure as God's got sandals thats a pricy Camaro
  8. imthanick_a

How Do You Eat Corn On The Cobb

This is the most Californian way to eat corn possible lol. I've never heard of mayo or cheese on corn. I'd try it tho
  9. imthanick_a

How Do You Eat Corn On The Cobb

Roll the cob on a fresh stick of butter. Whole stick helps get the most butter coverage. Salt that shit and eat it left to right, starting with the fat end. Keeps butter of your lips after the first row since you can strategically bite the exposed row. When I had braces, I had to slice all the...
  10. imthanick_a

Pictures of you dog(s)

I figured since you said he was a rescue, sorry if my post sounded accusatory - it wasnt meant to be. Glad to hear hes filling out and doing well!
  11. imthanick_a

Pictures of you dog(s)

Get that good boi some food! He's gonna be a big cuddler. Those paws are massive
  12. imthanick_a

Pictures of you dog(s)

Lol Beautiful dogs!
  13. imthanick_a

Pictures of you dog(s)

Thanks! Lots of hair and lots of snuggling. He's got a little australian shepherd in him too. Tuesday was his first birthday
  14. imthanick_a

Pictures of you dog(s)

Reviving thread because dogs
  15. imthanick_a

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

I know. Just a peace of mind thing for me. Plus it looks nicer with a recessed screw head in the front instead of an injection molded piece of plastic with flashing on it. It was a $25 amazon part so not a big deal.
  16. imthanick_a

I have a 92A1 and absolutely love it. Didn't like the idea of a plastic guide rod (even though I know they're not a problem for normal use, just like our plastic oil pans lol) so I swapped it for a stainless steel one, and the trigger pull was really heavy on double action so I swapped the...
  17. imthanick_a

The Model 3 ruined my life

I would love to have a Tesla but I would never get rid of a good old gas powered car. I love my GTI, the fell, the sound, the feel of boost kicking in, and the experience as a whole. It would be really convenient for me because there is a supercharger station in the shopping center where I do...
  18. imthanick_a

No base Golf?

I dont have stats because I don't feel like looking them up. But it all depends on design and build quality. Just because you have an SUV doesn't automatically make you safer. Yes size helps, and gets you up out of the direct impact zone if a car hits you, but if everybody is driving an SUV then...
  19. imthanick_a

No base Golf?

I hate how the American public has been generally tricked into somehow thinking driving an SUV is safer and now everybody buys SUV's for their kids, for their wives, old people, etc. If you don't need the space or towing of an SUV then you shouldn't be daily driving one. We need less SUV's and...
  20. imthanick_a

I have a 92A1 and love it